DBZ Supreme!

Best answers
Anyone notice anything strange about the comparisons between those models?

Okay Claud, answer me this one.

Okay the models are 100% identical. But EVERYTHING about them is identical. You claim that the other ones are ESF models as well. Then why are these things in common.

1. Both model screenshots were taken from WARCRAFT III Viewer, a tool that CANNOT open a Half-Life model unless it has been FULLY converted to Warcraft 3.

2. Both models have a Warcraft 3 camera added to them as a portrait camera. Half-Life models don't include cameras, a camera isn't even a Half-Life object in the model file. Even more-so, you don't know how to add Warcraft 3 cameras. Not only that but you can't even model.

3. To add to the cameras, they are in the EXACT same position, entering each unit at the EXACT same spot and the EXACT same angle. Something NOBODY could reproduce unless it was the SAME MODEL SCREENSHOT.

Best answers
WOW!! ur stupid, more then u can convert some models dude so hehe!! I got some help i can say that! but i'm serius the ones i wrote esf on is the esf models we have converted and the other ones is the one i got from shiznit adding camra isent that hard eiter ><! so yeah everything u proved with that post is that u think i'm really stupid! and like i have already said i may be dumb, but not stupid!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact is, we know he's ripping our models (not just ours, but from our community as well). He's tried to deny it in the past, which is honestly pretty stupid becasuse it is painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain they are the same.

But like has already been said, there's nothing that can be done about it. It would be nice if he would actually come forward and admit what everyone knows he's doing, and give credit where credit is due, but that's probably not going to happen.

As for him trying to sue people for... whatever. Good luck with that buddy. You'd get laughed out of court.

As everyone has been saying, don't worry about it. If he wants to do the right thing and give us credit, he can. If not, he can continue lying to himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closing this for now, the administration will deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom