Dbz Sagas Evolution

Best answers
Screens Gallery

"An Adventure of Saiyan Proportions
Join the Z-Warriors on their epic journey from the Saiyan Saga through the Cell Games. Battle their enemies. Gain power from their victories. Discover all-new parts of the DBZ® story as you obliterate fully destructible environments. Enter their world and become a hero.

- Play as one of five DBZ® heroes including Goku®, Gohan® and Piccolo®
- Face brutal enemies including Raditz™, Nappa™, Captain Ginyu®, Frieza® and Cell®
- Unlock bonus areas, characters and other hidden surprises
- Battle in 1- or 2-player mode" - Atari"

Taken from front page of www.dranet.com

Graphics look decent for an early build but hopefully they will be spruced up. Im not going to be holding my breath on this one being too spectacular

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap, i just copied a link for pics of this game and was going to make this EXACT post, u beat me by 1 minute! lol

anyways, this gameplay looks like KOTOR type Game. though that was good for that gamee, i dunno about a dbz game like that, would make things look just to slow paced.

Best answers
the game looks sweet, too bad i dont have a console

I dont understand why are all the anime games released on the consoles ? they could atleast release this game to pc :cry:

G
yea, and none of the PS2 or GC or Xbox emulators work. oh well, i have a PS2 :) but anyway, if it was on PC the controls would suck.

Best answers
i dont think so, i play psx games on my pc all the time, and the controls aren't that bad

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me? but none of those screens correspond with eachother, they all look horrid, and the huds are different in several of them, not to mention the huds happen to use the same font as bid for power, and the exact same text effects. The "ingame" pictures look ugly and the graphics are bad... If this really is a dbz game, where is the flying? I dunno but it looks pretty suck ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me? but none of those screens correspond with eachother, they all look horrid, and the huds are different in several of them, not to mention the huds happen to use the same font as bid for power, and the exact same text effects. The "ingame" pictures look ugly and the graphics are bad... If this really is a dbz game, where is the flying? I dunno but it looks pretty suck ass
I'm with David.

G
wrose, 5 chars. but the screens dont look that bad, its stupid that they mixed cell shading with non-cell shading, and as for the hud only 1 of them have a hud and the others dont, obviously one of em is a dif version were they are working on the hud. it sounds good, and im sure it will get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom