DBZ movie:8

Best answers
wow i got the uncut of the broly movie, best music ever for a dbz movie heh.
watching it in english on suround sound is better in subs on a P2P network with basicly no music at a ringing sound in the backround.

broly is friggin insane but they did a good job dubbing the voices over.

:] too bad broly died...2..and a 3 time when bio..lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the only case when teh japanese voices are actually deeper than the english ones, they did a horrible job on brollys voice,

Best answers
I want to get it but I don't have money. I heard it was brilliant

Best answers
well they could have done better on broly but they did do a good job for now, yes the japanese voice of broly was verry deep and gokus voice was of a 14 year old girl but still...

its $19

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is #8 the current movie they're on now?
I gotsta get it, I got all the dubbed movies so far. ^.^

Best answers
its worth it, but too bad DMZ was the only game with broly in it and he sucked lol

they have been working on movie 8 for a bit since the sound actors for DBZ where on GT at the time

Best answers
Go to dbz-vortex if you want it...and Brolly is the most 'constipated power-uper' so far in dub history...Runner up is Goku with the infamous Kamehamedump...

*SPOILERS*

And Brolly isnt dead...You find out in movie 10 that he escaped in a saiyan pod before the planet exploded...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I hated the FUNimation dub of Broly. I downloaded it off of DBZ:Vortex about 3 weeks ago.. I liked the music, but they jammed it in to many scenes, it didnt even go well in some parts. I prefered the Japanese version over FUNimation. It almost looked like they over did themselves on this one.
Example: There is a part in the movie... about half way through, Broly is beating the crap out of everyone.. Goku is the last one standing, he tryed a kamehameha.. Doesn't work.. So Broly picks Goku up by his head and then drops him. In this scene all you see is Broly's fist coming up at Goku, then glass shatters. A split second after this it zooms into Vegeta. In the dub there is all this loud banging music which sounds stupid for this scene. In the japanese, right at the moment it zoomed into Vegeta, there is a nice soft silence and small breeze (wind). Which I thought sounded alot better than all of that loud music..
Overall FUNimation did a good job, but .. I think it could have been better.

I give it a 7/10..
The Japanese version I give a 10/10

Best answers
That's why you get the subtitled japanese versions...

On Topic: I've never seen the dubbed version of movie #8, but so far, I always prefer the subtitled japanese versions of movies and episodes (except the Lost Movie OAV's where it's so low quality that I can't read the subtitles:cry:).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the thing about FUNimation dubbing the movies, they fill them with a bunch of loud music, and that sometimes kills the feeling in parts where it shouldn't be there...

Best answers
LAME!!! the movie sucked!!!!!
I hate the music they kept putting in it. It only matched with the moment like 3 times through out the whole thing!!
and brollys voice!! OMG! OMGG!!!!! i hated it. They should have kept the asian one hahah they wouldnt be able to tell the diff cause kakaroto makes 90% of his language. plus he sounds so much cooler.

seriously though brolly was mlike my 2nd fav character. after seeing this i really dont want to see him cause it pissed me off how bad of a job they did. plus i hate how they always change like 400 lines of talking to what ever they want or they add extra lines when their backs are turned and **** like that!

Best answers
this was a great movie in japanese, and funi did do a decent job in my opinion. it might have been my computer (doubt it though) but it seemed some of the parts they dubbed the talking seemed to be a tad off lol. i am sure its not just my computer cause throughout most of the movie it was in sync so im assuming its a dubbing error in very few parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom