Dbz mods?

Best answers
can anyone name the 3 dbz mods out there i know 2 of them : ESF and DMZ i know theres one more......

Best answers
SaviorsOfStrength stand alone. Dragon ball Quake for q3a. bid for power for q3a before the Remake. I have others let me find em

Best answers
OMG, do you realize your info is wrong about sos? They are NOW a stand alone game with a brand new engine. It is not a mod, its a single developed game. It is still free though.

Best answers
Wait....back up is that possible....wait never mind how can i get these is it possible??

Best answers
OMG, do you realize your info is wrong about sos? They are NOW a stand alone game with a brand new engine. It is not a mod, its a single developed game. It is still free though
Jezus so i forgot.. RELAX

right now no its not possible none are out yet. although you could get the Rc3.5 for Bid for power or you could get the rc4 and mod it for DBZ charactors like i did

Best answers
is sos for/was half life?

whats its website?

Best answers
This mod is byfar the best looking dbz mod. It has about 60 guys to choose from and even has 3 diffrent transforms for like 15 of the guys. Has all diffrent attacks for each guy.

( version 1.2 just cameout)

http://www.sharonelford.com/ebfp/index.html

Its pertty much like this. The Bid for power team was making a dbz mod then thay where told thay had to stop so thay just made diffrent models, well some other guys toke that mod and totaly changed it back to a DBZ mod and even better than ever.

Best answers
Thanksfor allyour helpguysi found out alot!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to offtopic.

Best answers
dude that mod is not as good as you may think it is. ive played it and still have it. Believe me man that mod is defiantly not as good as ESF beta. it may have all of that but the gameplay still all sucks! the beams suck for one thing. they are like short sticks that you can move to wack people with. the game is total cheapness. there is no talent in it at all! the transformations are not as nearly as good as esf beta not demension ESF is going to get better. They have been trying forever to get it sent out to fans but they dont have a host. They have been trying to get the file smaller now by compressing it so they can get a host or just so it wont take long to download it from like the team members and then the fans can give to other fans. Mark my words though i finally got it not too long ago and it is not as special as you think it is! Not as nearly as good as ESF!!!

Best answers
Interesting...

Well, I played the released version of BFP (with the Rodney models, of course), and I think it's a lot better than ESF in ESF's current form. Gameplay-wise and environment-wise.

It was actually possible to hit people with a ki beam without them being stunned, which is the main problem I had with ESF.

Bid for Power has some serious balance issues, however... that homing Kienzan attack is just cheap (the disk is indestructable, takes off over 70 percent of your health for each time you're hit, AND it only takes a very short amount of time to charge it up as well so you can fire tons of 'em at people), Rage or the Angry Gohan attack as it was called before all the un-dbz-ifying (look it up, I'm SURE that's a word. :p) changes took place is pretty cheap as well.

In the end Bid for Power was a huge disappointment (I had spent a year on their forums for something I thought was going to be incredible and turned out only to be just good), but it was still fun and overall... a good mod.

In comparison ESF's good, but not nearly as good as Bid for Power's final product RIGHT NOW in my opinion... but it has the POTENTIAL to blow Bid for Power out of the water... it's up to the developers at this point.

Assuming they don't get shut down like Bid for Power did and DBQ probably has (or is going to... for some reason the people at Infogrames have something against the Q3 engine... probably because their games look like reprocessed shit).

I'm going to be watching this mod's development with great interest. :)

Best answers
How come Bid for power got closed in the first place? If thay hadent got shutdown the mod would have been great. I saw a movie a long time ago right before thay got closed and it was about the new beam and melee thay where working on and it looked REALY cool. Then thay got closed and thay stoped wothing on it.. To bad :cry:

Best answers
Funimation and Infrograms seem to have an issue with mod teams developting DBZ mods. They carry the license which states that they own anything and everything involving DBZ in America. Why they would cancel a mod. I really don't know. It COULD help them. It gets the word out about DBZ, but you know these big time corporations. They don't know squat.

Best answers
SOS is BASET off of quake2 so dont exprect nething THAT impressive and there doing to the quake2 engine liek valve did to it to make halflife (yes halflife is baset off of quake2 also)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by EaRSH0T
SOS is BASET off of quake2 so dont exprect nething THAT impressive and there doing to the quake2 engine liek valve did to it to make halflife (yes halflife is baset off of quake2 also)
Actually Half-Life is based of the Quake1 Engine but has about 70% of it recoded. And ESF is impressive so do not use the engine as the excuse all the time.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom