DBZ HAS REALLY GOTTEN TO ME TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW

Best answers
ROBO COP lol it was kinda of the moment thing while i was skinning. i think its turning out kinda of good im thinking about adding some scars you guys can give me some critz?

Best answers
looks graeat but his eyes werent like that :eek:
they were open like a normal person i think... :eek:
ps ph33r teh metrotekz0r

Best answers
Well, really, he had a tin can visor over his eyes most of the time. :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
cool

He did have a bullet scar on the right side of his forehead if i recall correctly, and also, his skin was all puckered and discoloured at the edges of where his flesh met the steel ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still comming along really damn well

Best answers
Maybe someone could post some reference pics of him, since I haven't seen robocop in years.;D Also, did you use reference pics for that??

Best answers
well no i ddint use any reference to this i did it all form my mind i got a update i just gotta find it.
there it is~!
thanks for the critz cheezeman im going to do that u said this is relaly not a robo cop model lol but im going to make it one lol.

Best answers
looks nice but he needs the shades :cool: (unless your saving it for last)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks nice.. i really didnt watch robo-cop.. i just remember his helmet.. but i see ur doing a different version and it looks great ^_^

Best answers
Looks great so far, but as I posted before, could someone post some pics of him so we can compare it somewhat? I mean, don't if you want to keep the image in your head the same, without using any reference pics or something. I just think it might help.:]

Best answers
KICKIN MAN, o yea hey im new and i SHALL be posting in models section often, i love to crit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you do, try to keep it within recent threads (not more than .. four.. days old?)

Best answers
amen GMan

ONTOPIC: looks really good. need to something to compare it to as Party Boy said. But to my knowledge looks pretty damn close to teh RoboCop =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom