DBZ game that i never saw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only for PS1, in Japan only.

Best answers
uhm i played the game years ago in english if i remember correctly so its not japan only :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I have that game. :D

It's awesome, though it looks horrid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the game also. It's awesome, though the graphics are crap, it has better gameplay than any of the Budokais. One of the best DBZ games around.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God the narrator sounds like a ****ing nerd. -_-

But other than that, I almost enjoyed that fifteen minutes of my life.

Best answers
imagen a big ball at nappa that crush the **** out of him. >_>

looks pretty cool though "and **** like that, u know"

Best answers
I as well own Legends for my Psone (Japanese version), at the time it was probably the most dbzish game to release for the play station (ultimate battle 22 was awful (I have it as well)

however I can not agree that game is anywhere near as good as current budokai games or tenchaichi games..
-its an aged game, thats sadly does have its many faults even at the time-

You can have yourself and 2 other cpus on your team against 1player(with 2 others) or with 3cpus on the opposite team
(3 on 3 is all fine, 3 on 2 you start to realize how bad it is to have more than 1 opponent locked onto you -chain attacks will go through the roof-

You can smash your opponent left/right/up/down
you can dash towards or away from them (this is a 2d game)

while using the melee button you can do a semi circle with the dpad or a double tap to do different connect attacks (like punch and kick while circling the enemy, or a barrage of punches and kicks in their front side -follow that with a smash and dash to start up another attack on them -increasing the chain-

Then when the struggle meter at the bottom of the side was fully your color (which happens when you land hits
the current character your controlling does their special attack and the enemies health goes down (do this 3-4 times depending and you'll take out a character) -then repeat till all are dead-
-specials don't miss, you just watch them go through their animation-

every character plays the same, besides the effect animation of their special attacks -which aren't many, mostly its just a random special in their list-
=like Gokus Kamehameha and spirit bomb, etc=

The game had pretty much all the characters from the series (no movie ones), sayain saga to buu saga -no uub though-
-however the game gets pretty darn repetitive after a while, even with the completion of the story and all the what-if fights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main reason you guys have never heard of this game is because you were nearly born when it was around. This is by far the best Dragon Ball Z I've played. Still own it - doesn't really work anymore, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i own this game, and i've played it... GREAT game

Best answers
Even though I don't remember when, i've played this game. I remember it being rather difficult and it had a pretty big learning curve.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i got it last nigh and i must say, it's very good. I like the gameplay style very much.
It doesn't even look that bad. I mean i saw worse.

Best answers
where can i get this game from that will ship to uk, and also do you need a chipped ps1 for it or will it work on it anyway?

Best answers
I don't think you'd need a chipped ps1. If it's NTSC (North American) then you can just throw it in your ps2 (If you have one).

If it's PAL, you can get Swap Magic, if you don't wanna mess around with modchips.

PM me for more info on Swap Magic.

Best answers
thanks yeah i just have a normal uk ps2 so yeah maybe i need to learn more about this Swap Magic, so how do i PM? and also do you know where you can have it imported from?

Best answers
i dont mind if its not english, but i would like one that will work in english playstations, even if i do have to buy an adaptor for it, does anyone know where i can get one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom