• Japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • English

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
English or Japanese...

You know what? Who the hell watches DBZ for it's rich dialogue anyhow. Choose whichever one you find less annoying >_>

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats an easy question, japanese

the original script/manga is always better than the dubbing ready for a pg-13 audience near you

KyoKusanagi

K
I don't think that its even a valid question - if you like the english version - you really need to take a long hard look at yourself and the japanese versions. Put the two side by side and compare them - you'll be able to conclude for yourselves that the Japanese versions are ALWAYS FAR SUPERIOR to the English versions.

Its like watching a Chinese action movie. I don't know anyone who prefers to watch the badly dubbed English versions to the original Mandarin\Cantonese soundtrack - even if there isn't much dialog to pay attention to, the dialog is much better in a subbed form than dubbed.

Best answers
KyoKusanagi, well, some people likes to hear recommendations beyond the self preferring.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll try to get the jap instead of the American, though the difference wasn't that matter. I've seen couple of American episodes and came to conclude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can answer all your problems. DBZ was on toon back in the eairly 90's when my bro first started it didnt have to deal will the crappy SCC and its cutting Most of my DBZ eps or from then u see goku penis they cuz and blood and arms and limbs get cut off. You can tell its from back them cuz when a comercial came on (2x thats is) you would get a lil dbz short show. So ya old dbz same as jap only sound different.

And for DBGT .ogg eps have both eng and jap voices the org ones. I watch the jap version of gt and it suxed so i say old DBZ and english GT.

Best answers
Can we try that again with a lil help form your 2nd grade English teacher? lol.

The "old" episodes really didn't show much more than the newer ones do now. I think Goku's butt is the only thing they are allowed to show.

Best answers
Omg a tree that magically appeared infront of somebodys genitals :shocked: . One thing DBZ woudl be great if they left everything Japanese but just did English Dubbing and stuck to the Japanese script.

Best answers
lol, stop talking about gokus penis, nobody cares^^

OF COURSE the jap version is better coz as almost everyone said here, the voices fit more. theres live in em, not a lazy guy brabbeling hours for hours in english..

thats why im tryaing to make a good jap soundpack for esf!

too bad i cant find any subbed jap eps.. *hint*^^

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Voices, the dub.
Content, the jap.

Meaning, i want the japanese version, with the same dialogue only not dubbed as if it was for 4 year olds, using the funi voices. No cutting out mature stuff, theres always adult swim.

KyoKusanagi

K
That doesn't work too well - e.g. Ruroni Kenshin - Wandering Samurai **Shudder aand the English dub of Excel Saga ....NOOOOOO!!!! What have they done to the voices? I wanna slap Excel upside the head after hearing the English dub.

Although the outtakes for the English dub of Beserk were damn funny. "WHO IS JOHN!?!? I AM THE VOICE OF GOD!!!! BOOGEDY BOOGEDY BOO!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ages of the posters in this thread and the fact that a lot of the people involved here do not have the slightest idea how a television company operates is PAINFULLY obvious.

I agree entirely with Pain and Phat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom