• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
does anyone play budokai in here and what do you think about it:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought it was really good, some people didnt like it becuase you had to do combos to pull of moves, but this made it better, cos it meant poeple couldnt just kamaha spam. And its worth playing alone for the fusion of cell and krillin.

Best answers
Freak please start making some threads that people will actually read :OFF TOPIC:

:ON TOPIC: Yes i do play budokai and it needs improvment..hopfully 2 is better.

Best answers
Man i love budakai. Its billions times better then final bout or final battle 22. Budakai2 looks sweet also but the only thing i dont like so far is the 2d work of the characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
budakai blows.

it cant hang with the other fighters out there.

MvC2, GGXX, CvS2, SC2, Tekken all blow this game to hell. overall if it wasnt a DBZ game no one would play it

almostdeleted

A
I dont like it..

I like a game like Super Smash Bros. much better. :)

that game roxors!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but...I wish more than anything that it had the DOA engine...the reversal system is just genius, and if Budokai had reversals (or at least better control response) it would be a lot more interesting.

There is one reason why I like it though...ever see two people who know their **** go head to head in Budokai? It's like the show all over again! Hehe...

Best answers
it was really funny but i think it would be MUCH more fun if it was 3d

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sayian have u ever seen to people who know their **** in MvC2 go head to head? i can tell u right now its alot more entertaining than watching a second rate game with second rate players go at it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate 2D storyless pointless fighting games, so I'm a bit prejudiced. hehe. I like Budokai's single player because it mixes it up a bit: you don't just go in, beat this guy, move on, etc.

Best answers
ok your poor poor fools let me tell you how it really is.at first i thoght budokai was awsome then i played it for 3 months and beat it to death.i found alot of mistakes and problems not to mention its by funimation the people who slaughter anime and cut everything out.but i still bought it and gave it a chance.at first i was like wow the game looks good the grafix are awsome.but what i realized over time is that there is no game here. it has no soul.the game is to easy when you fight someone else its boring all it is is trying to get your move to hit the other guy and then use it as many times as you can there arent alot of moves in the game.and there are alot of errors and stupid mistakes when you are cell in his lowest form he has his correct voice when you go to his final form and beat someone he sill uses he old voice go ahead look for your self.there are alot of things wrong with it but i dont want to be here for 10 hours telling you anyway its ok at first because story mode after that its all down hill from there the end.

Best answers
too bad its so slow :( its a good game anyway but if it would of been faster it would be ownage :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fighters arnt supposed to ave storylines. i dont play fighting games for a story i play fighting games to kick someones ass. if i want a storyline ill play a rpg

Best answers
I really liked the game, but my friend thought it was too hard.

I really liked be able to play through the story line. That was quite nice. But there were some error, in it. Some minor and some major. besides thoughts, it was quite cool.

But on the bad side there were some big errors in the story mode, not enough martal arts moves, not enough kai moves.

the next one will be better. It just just a same that willl be it becuase Dragonball GT in my opinion sucks. They did a really bad job of it. (i am only like about the jap versions. Havent seen all the american versions yet)

Best answers
Best bit about Budokai: the mini-stories :D like when Cell absorbs Krillin, Vegeta goes SSJ after Nappa dies, and Hercule beats everyone at the cell games :)

Best answers
I have played Budoki and I hate to say but it was a major dissapointmen in my book. DAMNIT I WANT MY TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK FROM BEATING THAT GAME >.< . This game could had been better but it wasnt. Dragon Ball GT Final Bout in my opinion is and was better then Budoki. Grantet no story mode but the fighting and different things made up for it. Another better one was DBZ Legends now that game really tapped into the dbz fighting style and was longer and had **** load of characters and was an actual challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom