DBZ Budokai 3 Details Leaked

Best answers
Although Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 received mixed reviews and reactions, ranging from fanatical praise to dejected apathy, the next installment promises to feature gameplay mechanics different from the original, confirmed by videos of the game leaked on the Internet.
With developer Dimps running out of new characters to use for the series, Budokai 3 now features characters from the anime movies, including Frieza's brother Cooler (who vowed vengeance for the death of his brother), Super Gogeta (fusion between Goku and Vegeta without the Potara earrings) and Super Saiyan Brolly (earring donning Saiyan with bitter childhood memories with Goku).

Graphics have been brought up a notch yet again, with effects and backgrounds bringing the game closer to the animated series--fireballs and powered up Saiyans (which include Super Saiyan 3 of course) have a light aura that's more vivid and edgy. As the second installment, characters retain the beautiful cel-shaded look.

Gameplay seems to have undergone a larger change than from Budokai 1 to 2, with the ability to warp behind an enemy when the enemy launches a fireball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i asume by "leaked information" u mean "watched the video"

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good... I'm sure it will be just as fun as 1 and 2.

Best answers
For some reason I thought Budokai 1 on the Cube was way better than Budokai 2 on the PS2. I can't remember why, maybe controls but I just remembered Budokai 1 on GC being better for some reason. 3 looks pretty good, hopefully it will have better controls on all systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom