Dbz budaki sux no no way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played dbz budaki yesterday and today at first i thought is sucked because i thought it was to short.But then i found out it had an extra 6 boards which i loved.And the graphics are great.They missed some stuff though the biggest one to me is that goku doesnt go ssj 2

Vegeta goes-ssj-supervegeta

Gohan goes-ssj- ssj 2 gohan

Trunks goes ssj- super trunks,which should be ultra ssj

Goku goes only-ssj,not even ssj2

and they didnt say how namek blew up.They didnt show frieza throw the deatball.It made it seem as though goku blew up namek with the spirit bomb.But the game isnt that bad besides things they missed. I give it 7/10 the story mode it great.and they didnt show how the androids killed Dr.Gero_Or why vegeta told krillin to shoot him and for the green little boy to heal him dende i think.

Best answers
yup, and they skipped the part where Tien whoops Cell form 2 with Shin-Kikoho's :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i guess i missed that too.It was funny how cell absorbed krillin and became that cell jr. And yamacha whopped my ass.Then i beat him and cell woke up.They needed to watch the series alittle more.They needed to add ssj 2 for goku.and i hate the tournament its unfair.I kick there ass then they block and hit me out.and you should beable to stay ssj longer,and i wanted to fight with TRUNKs in story mode

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Legend of Hercule :fight:
Funny

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you unlock that.I dont have hercule how do i get him and sayiamn

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
yeah i guess i missed that too.It was funny how cell absorbed krillin and became that cell jr. And yamacha whopped my ass.Then i beat him and cell woke up.
And guess who's Tri-Beam woke Cell up?? :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom