DBZ Budakai

Best answers
I rented this game DBZ Budakai and i was wondering if anyone knew how to power up? i see the comps doing it but i dont have a manual to tell me how

Best answers
Hold Block and then Hold Back

if im not mistaken.

Best answers
Your welcome!

Hmm.. now that you mention it,im gonna play budoaki again :p

Best answers
Is that game any good? I was thinking about buying it..

On another note, how do you like my sig? It's the first one I've made

Best answers
The game has very good ratings and people i have asked said its great every store i go to its sold out and im on hold for one. and your sig is good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah budokai aint bad ive deffinitly played worse dbz games

Best answers
i thort it was hold block then tap back twice, it isnt as gd as esf, cos esf is free and Budakai gets boring

Best answers
esf is better
i just wish on the game you had all your special moves maybe you can limit the amount of support moves but all your attacks should be give

Best answers
Originally posted by fortnox
I have it it kiks *** you can play 3 sagas in story mode sayan namek and cell no buu but u can unlock gt sayaman ive unloked all charicters includeing hercule! one of his attacks is when he contiuasly punches the enemy the enemy just hits you to the air and you land on his head! and u can unlok hercules own story mode! u have to beat loads of pepole! ive unloked every thing but the dragon balls yep thats right you can even collect the dragon balls i buy them from popo's shop i don't know what happens when uget them but i cant wait i only need 3 more! the effects in it are amazeing i won't give too much away but it is really good u can even use body swich as custom cap ginyu! any qustions pm me!
*edit*go to supercheats.com to find out how to unlok them and there are NO cheats in dbz budaki and ssj3 is a fake cheat it loks up your game.to unlok them you have to do stuff not use cheats there are NONE and i hear collecting db's unloks kami..
nope collecting all Db's dont get you kami
it gets you a certain characters "breakthrough" capsule that enables them to use ALL of their attacks.

Best answers
I have all characters and breathrough for everyone! I am the master of Krillin!

Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
I have all characters and breathrough for everyone! I am the master of Krillin!
i dont like to brag...

But i also have all characters....

I have yet to have all breakthrought's though...

you know when the dragon appears? i reset the game until i get the breakthrough for my fav characters (Goku,Gohan and Vegeta)

:p

You know just a tip for thouse that collects the Db's for the first time :)

Best answers
I thought when you were to power up i thought it was Block then press back twice or can you do it the other way as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a copy of DRAGON BALL GT FINAL BOUT Im just waiting till my freaking dad buys my modchip,so I can play they say it has Vegetto,Ssj Vegetto and SSJ4 goku is it a good game? I know is multiplayer and has the worse rating ever but some friends say it's fun.Is it a good game and I like Budokai but not much cuz all you do is just fight you cant fly like in ESF or have the Aura for a long time.But Sos is super better than Budokai I guareented it..

Best answers
Final bout sucks, no offence. Budokai is ok, i got breakthrough for a couple of my characters, but its not that special, it makes their special attacks 2x more powerful, that is the best part of it! Im afriad Dragonball Z is a good tv show, but its not so great for games. The moves are too complex and hard to be pulled off properly. Ide say ESF comes closest to recreating the show.

Best answers
i hear legends for psx and saturn owned. i also heard ultimate battle 22 (recently released here in the US) was pretty good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultimate battle 22 sucks Id rather play DRAGON BALL Z HYPER DIMENSION :laff:

MaX

Best answers
its. hold back and tap back twice and hold on the 2nd tap. anyway i beat the game 2349827349082374 times lol. its to short

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Double click (X) and hold the left arrow. Or to what I remember

Final Flash Square Square Triangle Circle... I think

Best answers
final bout is 4 ps1 and it sucks i downloaded it from imesh and deleted right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom