dbu

Best answers
hey i have found this mod i have never seen looks pretty good to me websites is http://rof.fragoff.net./ check it out well i just found that it takes you to a rebirth of fusion well go to the affiliates on that page and find dbu then click and your there

Best answers
How many dragon ball mods are there, look another one.:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man they grow like moss on deagoba

Best answers
well dbz is the most popular anime there "was":cry: :cry: :cry: :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember DBZ mod for Unreal and there was a video for it. It was quite far along. Goku even had the Keio Ken(No SSJ yet) but then it disappeared. I always wonderd what happened.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'm tired of all of the mods...regardless of the game or series.

Half-Life is making me sick..every day a new mod is announced.
DBZ is making me sick...every day a new mod is annonced.

I think it's time to abandon both half-life and dbz..both of them have been beaten to death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
I'm tired of all of the mods...regardless of the game or series.

Half-Life is making me sick..every day a new mod is announced.
DBZ is making me sick...every day a new mod is annonced.

I think it's time to abandon both half-life and dbz..both of them have been beaten to death.
well this is my mod list...

Counter stike - for terroist killing

Firearms - for a hella lot of fun with soilders ;)

Esf - filling half of my dmz needs

Dmz - filling the other half

Sven Coop - its the only one like it ^_^

and thats all i need, everything else can just fk off lol so i agree with u chimp

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy, Happy Chimeh.

:D

HL's still fun for me. Despite the fact that everyone should move to a new engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Bardock
well dbz is the most popular anime there "was":cry: :cry: :cry: :\

ummm......

HELL NO

gundam IS the most popular anime of all time... thats a fact... its been on for sooo long and there still talking about making new series and movies....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki, the most populer is db/z/gt, its been going far longer then gunda, it started WAY back as a manga, it was not even called dragon ball back then, after that was dragon ball on tv, then dbz and dbgt, its most likely one of the longest running there has been, japan has had it for a lot longer then usa/uk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are u dumb or something????

gundam is like 10 years older than dbz

and waaaaaaaaay more popluar...

gundam IS the most popular... with out a dought... there is no argument....

gundam has some 20 odd series.. about 30 movies and prob 10000 different mangas.....

Best answers
no.. I disagree.... everyone knoes about DBZ... I havent met someone who hadnt heard the name DBZ... but... Gundam... theres SOOOO many people who have never heard of Gundam... only people who follow anime series knoe about Gundam... plus.... a super saiyan could beat up a Gundam :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taken from "The History of Dragon Ball"

In 1984, twelve-year-old Son Goku and his friends were first introduced to the world in Dragon Ball, a manga based loosely on the Chinese story, "Journey to the West."

On February 26, 1986, Dragon Ball made the jump to TV, and eventually, to the silver screen in four theatrical incarnations. The TV series spanned a total of 153 episodes. In the late 1980s, it was released in the United States by Harmony Gold

After 153 episodes, the Dragon Ball TV series became Dragon Ball Z on April 26, 1989 (although the manga remained "Dragon Ball" all the way through).

Dragon Ball Z spanned 291 episodes, thirteen theatrical movies, two TV specials, and an OVA series.

After twelve years at the helm, Akira Toriyama finally ended Dragon Ball. But Toei didn't. Following the conclusion of Dragon Ball Z on January 31, 1996, Toei created Dragon Ball GT to keep interest up in the series while the last few videogames and such were released. GT returned to the comedy roots of the series and lost quite a few viewers. Although it turned around and moved back toward martial arts, it was doomed from the beginning, mostly due to the fact that it sucked. A lot. Dragon Ball GT lasted 64 episodes and one TV special, aired March 26, 1997, and on November 21, 1997, Dragon Ball, in all its original incarnations, was finally over.

In 1997, Dragon Ball was still in its infancy in the United States. It wasn't until August, 1998 that Dragon Ball Z first showed its face on Cartoon Network, and sinc ethen, it has gone on to become the longest running and highest rated show on the channel, and one of the highest rated shows on cable TV

Dragon Ball ran for a respectable 508 episodes, 17 movies, three TV specials, and one OVA. Dragon Ball has been over in Japan for four and a half years (although the manga is going to be reprinted soon),

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you still going to say gundam is more populer, gundam has run nearly as long as dragon but has never seen populer, just cos u like more then dbz, dont mean the rest of the world does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz has only been popluar for what 5 years at best... and they arnt even making any more dbz... unlike gundam :p

but anyway i think this is enough offtopic for now... if u all want to think that dbz is some how better than be my guest and go talk in a different topic...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
dbz has only been popluar for what 5 years at best... and they arnt even making any more dbz... unlike gundam :p

but anyway i think this is enough offtopic for now... if u all want to think that dbz is some how better than be my guest and go talk in a different topic...
im sorry hibiki u r being ignorent, db has been around and ben populer in japan for for then 10 years, not 5, and its not been made anymore since its FINSHED and now hes makeing something else, plus there is a big differece between an anime thats been out for a long time and an anime thats populer

Banned
Banned
Best answers
DBZ was pretty popular in Japan......but so has Gundam
that series has been around since 1979, it's been going ever since.

DBZ is more popular over HERE.....and even if it IS more popular than gundam worldwide..the gundam sagas are SO much better than DBZ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom