Db to Dbz

Best answers
What ever happens to lunch or what ever her name was in db it seems like a lot of people from db arnt in dbz

Best answers
I dont remeber her in it and what about that android 8 couldnt he kind of help to figure out how to beat the other androids?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They seem to forget about those characters. Android 8 did make an appereance when Goku was Charging/shooting the spirit bomb. Most of every character that was shown in dbz/db was. I dunno, DBZ is focused more on the action *somewhat* and db was focused more on the story. Thats my theory of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I don't recall Lunch too many times in Dbz, but I didn't like her anyway.

Best answers
she only apperd in the anime not the manga beside after the 23rd ten chi budoki she ran off after ten

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Thats the general theory, Lunch had a thing for Tien and its assumed by most that she lives in a cabin out in the country with him and Choutzu.

Best answers
Also, it seems that Lunch was completely left out of the english translation of the series.

Best answers
Errrmm....Lunch does stay with Tien and Chaozu, but that's pretty much before the arrival of Vegeta and Nappa, so it's gonna be hard trying to reference from there.

Nonetheless, she is in DBZ. I am not sure wether she is in the manga though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom