Darkness!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it says u r unavailable on AIM!!!!!! my name is log LOCAL SHOP try me (log LOCAL SHOP) i cant find u

Best answers
isnt this the offtopic section?
damn i need to read the rules

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it is off topic but spamming still isnt allowed

Best answers
thats my fault deverz i asked him to oh and tepus is a prat so he does have the right to flame him hes gettin to big for his boots he thinks hes an admin ive just had a massive argument wit him recently

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey u guys, yeah u VT ur the one im talking to. the one with the ****ing stupid picture u whore. Wot the hell are u doing banning my best mate off this forum. Get ur ****ing life sorted out u twat. Dont ever annoy me again. I sujest u get a life caus spending ur life making a (****ing awfull) computer game mod, and then running a forum like ur hittler or sumthing dosent give u much of a life does it? No it dosent. I sujest u do these things,
1, wash
2, dont piss me and my mates off
3, do something decent with ur life
4, kiss a girl
5, stop spending all ur life masturbating over ****ing gotenks u pedo.

final give up on this shit and kiss my furry little ass.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahem i banned local shop
mega banned darkness
vt bans you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
big bob....LS.....darkness.... They all the same Dickless people i think, all A-Sexeal as well :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah deverez and vt suck each others tinny pricks, go and go through puberty u wankers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes Sir Mr.Mod guy *hides away from the warning cos he dddoonnnttt like it*

vt

V
well, only a REAL man like <b>BIG_BOG</b> could say such a TOUGH thing!

going through puberty at the age of hmm, 12 maybe?

heh, well banned anyways :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wot a ****ing geek u r, ur ****ing 18 and act like ur 6 wot a twat, at ur age u should be ****ing out a clubs and having a good time u sad little ****. Oh and its Big_bob dick head, and ur bans not working very well is it? RETARD

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.... I wonder what sparked all of this aggression on the forums all of a sudden. The worst flaming that I ever remember hearing on the forums before today were things like "don't use those disks, u n00b", and so-forth like that, but this is like an awful episode of Star Trek [not that star trek is bad, i like it, but Im not a fanatic about it] where an alien entity get aboard the enterprise and Sulu ends up fighting kirk, Checkhov ends up fighting Kirk, Scotty ends up fighting kirk, Kirk ends up fighting Spok, and spok nerve-pinches the hell out of everyone, if you get my point.

Anyway, I'll just continue on my merry little way! [jk, im never merrry!]:)

Best answers
lol tepus, Hey bob, whose the man of the house? Try growing up a bit alright? You'll probably never get the chance to kiss a girl, no one gives a damn if we piss you or your "mates" off. Your complaining to VT to do something with his life when you keep coming back to this thread. As for your idea writing that about gotenks, where'd you get that idea? Past experience over a few photos? And as for washing, lets not even go there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom