Damn You April Fools!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wake up to hear my brother telling me we have to rake the pedals that had fallen from the tree (we usually do this every spring), and at the same time, my dad is telling me I must have left Playstation 3 on for so long because it was overheating so badly that the front warped. So now I am dealing with having to rake leave at 9:30 in the morning and possibly returning a Playstation 3...Until those words were uttered (read:shouted)...

APRILS FOOLS!

Suffice it to say, I was punk'd good. Anybody else fall for a prank today?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never get pranked. i'm too big, and smart. =]

Best answers
yea , me , i was pranked like Chakra-X , it's very easy to be fooled when you are sleepy , half sleeping , half talking on the phone :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother told me there were 9 different flavors of Ginger Ale, and I was stupid enough to fall for that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my friends called me up from a payphone with a high voice claiming they were from University Accounting. They said I would be kicked off the course due to bad attendance and insubstantial funds. It was scary because it's true, it does happen for those reasons...then I realised what day it was =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, dust, i was so tempted to show up at your campus today and be all "SUP NUKKA!!!", and pull some kinda prank, like get a friend to "run me over".

but then i thought of the risks involved and figured i couldn't be assed xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i flew home today so thankfully no pranks were pulled

Best answers
Hahaha @ ATHF. Showing their entire movie in one inch wide block at bottom of screen with no sound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i flew home today so thankfully no pranks were pulled
Captian goes over the intercom "Umm, everyone stay in your seat. We are in the middle of a hi-jacking"

hahaha

Yesterday we got done putting in the tiles on the patio, 9+ hours of work. Today my dad said "Mom doesn't like the tiles, she said she'd rather have it painted, so we're going to take off the tiles and paint the whole thing"

boy was i pissed, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom