Damn brother

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its like everytime.
I sit on my comp and my brother come into my room. He ask me if he could go on the comp for 5 min. (but i think sometimes about it, because he lies.. he say 5 mins. but he sit down for 5 hours.) but i let him sit down for 5 min to check his mail.

im waiting in my room and watch what he´s doing. Then after 5 min. he´s going to stop watching mails.. and he start to turn on MSN to chat with his friends... but luckly no one was online. So i told him to go away... but he didnt! He turned on STEAM and he wanted to play CS. but i promised myself and he hisself that we wont play CS if Mom and Dad wont be at home, cuz Mom and Dad got something against it. But i trow him away from the chair and told him that we had promised it us and you told me 5 min. you´d like to sit down.

Then he became angry.. he grabbed me and kick me.. then he hitted me on my face and on... i hitted and kicked back. Until he told me that i havent to touch him. (But he touched me first) Then he get back on the chair and tried to play on... then i told him: If you will start play ingame , I will push the red button (the shut down button).
Then he said: you liil bastard,you *******... bla blabla. You´re like a freak.. you only like to go on comp.
Then i said: You promised me that you will sit down for 5 min to check your mail. Also we had promised us that we wont play cs if mom and Dad are at home! Also you´re such a freak.. because you kick and hit me even if i am your brother! Its a shame to be your brother. *****!

then he said something what me really gets angry:
Im the older brother and your the smaller one. I got rules like: hitting you*he hits me*,sit down aslong i want to. kick you*he kicked me*. hurt you*he hurted me*. bla bla bla

I realy get angry and i said that:
Oh, really?!
k, cuz im the smaller brother i can shut down now the comp *i shutted down the comp*, Go down to mom and dad *i gone down*, and i delet then CS.

i´ve gone down and my bro said to me *******,***** and else. after i´ve gone back without saying mom and dad something. he hurted me again and told me that im the biggest ashole on the world.

now im sitting here and wrote that. What you would have done? do you think i acted right?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's the older bro eh?

Well I think you were right, he promised for 5 minutes and then goes playing CS?

And you guys also promised not to play CS? I think its brave to stand up against your older brother, he had no right to hit you or even hurt you in anyway.

Im the older brother and your the smaller one. I got rules like: hitting you*he hits me*,sit down aslong i want to. kick you*he kicked me*. hurt you*he hurted me*. bla bla bla
The older bro should be responsible for the younger one, IMO, not kicking his ass like he did to you.

I know what he thought, he wanted to play CS and then his anoying little bro came in and reminding him of something you guys promised, he didn't like it and wanted to get rid of you.

Oh, really?!
k, cuz im the smaller brother i can shut down now the comp *i shutted down the comp*, Go down to mom and dad *i gone down*, and i delet then CS.

i´ve gone down and my bro said to me *******,***** and else. after i´ve gone back without saying mom and dad something. he hurted me again and told me that im the biggest ashole on the world.
Its just a freaking game, it shouldn't controll your life like that.

Good for you for deleting CS, heh, you guys made a promise to your parents, and you shouldn't break it.

Kuddos to you. :yes:

ehh but anyways, bro's get into fights allot I gues, I don't have any siblings, but If I hear my mom what she did to my uncle (her bro) then It wasn't pretty at times, but now they are like the best friends ever, so don't worry, in time it will change.

How old is he BTW?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He´s 21.
but i just acted like that because he promise something and he breakes it all the time... also he not only like that to me... to the whole family.

btw. im 14

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know your 14, just looked at your profile :p

Anyways, seems your more mature in that part then him... , maybe he should start living on himself? then he can do whatever he wants, without interference of your parents, and you don't have any problems anymore.

(allthough he might not like this sugestion :p )

Heh, nothing much we can do about it, but I bet it sucks to have a brother like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well just sometimes,
Mostly we´re like good friends and we buy each other some fresh drinks, cola,sprite, fast food,.. what else.
Thats why it would be a shame for me to hurt him just for a stupid reason.

He allready tried to life on his own with 19 but he hadnt that much money for his own. so he came back. My mother goes crazy cuz of him and my dad gets fastly angry of him :-\ he try to get more money back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damh, nasty stuff m8.

I hate it when stuff like this happens with me and my brother... But I dont think I ever acted that good... Nice man.

You should make sure he doesn't "hurt" you again. Or force you into a fight. Try and get somthing against him mayby.

But then again. If all else fails..... KICK HES FACE IN!

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
TryForce said:
He´s 21.
If memory serves me right he can play CS whenever he wants, even when your parents aren't around, since it has a mature rating which inturns means 18+. Now you on the other hand, I can see why your parent's wouldn't want you playing.(IE age.)

Best answers
He's 21? Maybe he should grow up and move out.

Standing up to that is good and all, but fightin is just a waste of brain cells. If your parents limit what he can play, then he seriously has some issues to work out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
Well, its like everytime.
I sit on my comp and my brother come into my room. He ask me if he could go on the comp for 5 min. (but i think sometimes about it, because he lies.. he say 5 mins. but he sit down for 5 hours.) but i let him sit down for 5 min to check his mail.

im waiting in my room and watch what he´s doing. Then after 5 min. he´s going to stop watching mails.. and he start to turn on MSN to chat with his friends... but luckly no one was online. So i told him to go away... but he didnt! He turned on STEAM and he wanted to play CS. but i promised myself and he hisself that we wont play CS if Mom and Dad wont be at home, cuz Mom and Dad got something against it. But i trow him away from the chair and told him that we had promised it us and you told me 5 min. you´d like to sit down.

Then he became angry.. he grabbed me and kick me.. then he hitted me on my face and on... i hitted and kicked back. Until he told me that i havent to touch him. (But he touched me first) Then he get back on the chair and tried to play on... then i told him: If you will start play ingame , I will push the red button (the shut down button).
Then he said: you liil bastard,you *******... bla blabla. You´re like a freak.. you only like to go on comp.
Then i said: You promised me that you will sit down for 5 min to check your mail. Also we had promised us that we wont play cs if mom and Dad are at home! Also you´re such a freak.. because you kick and hit me even if i am your brother! Its a shame to be your brother. *****!

Oh, really?!

now im sitting here and wrote that. What you would have done? do you think i acted right?
Since I have issues, If it was me, He'd get his ass kicked :eek:

But, he did break his promise

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pull the little brother card and get the parents to jump to your side. It worked for my brothers all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make fun of him becuase hes 21 and hes living with his parents. Other than that, buy a taser and wait for him to come at you.

Arent second languages fun?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yeah, second languages are fun,
But as i said he tried to live on his own. But he came back. And my parents dislike to have shooter,ego-shooter games in our house *it got to do something with religion and what happends in the deep world*

also if i would tell it my mom and dad... i would be like a freaking boy who tells everything his mom and dad *dunno how it calls right now*

and how can i have fun of him cuz he life in our house with our parents? They both got problems with him 2.!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iv'e had to deal with situations involving the stupidest of situations , infact i had to deal with hell and torture for 2yrs at a behavious school , where every1 would do things to set me off , my world just crumbled beneath my fingers as it went on , but then i started to think about life after hell , and that's what got my determined to get my ass outta there , that motavation lead me outta there , and yet they are still stuck in the dead end hell hole , heck , they use to threaten to bash me and crap if i did not give them a ciggarette , or some spare change and crap at times , and some wanted to bash me for sport , i use to take beatings , then i got sick of them and reported it to some1 who seemed to care about what rights i have (that's right , the pigs) after that , any1 that tried to beat the **** outta me ethier won or lost , but nethier the less would be at school the next day with a bruise and such , untill the point where they screwed there lives over with drugs and crap , they tried to be gangsters and crap , infact they even tried bashing me after that , and i made most of them back off in 1 - 4 hits

i have also expereiced issues with my brother that use to get to hell , fighting over cable net when we didn't have a hub and or switch , computers and some other crap

i think you acted in a very mature manner , and proved that to him that if he hits you , you will beat the crap out of him , if he wants to play games that badly , then maybe , he should get his own computer , i myself am 16 , even thou i may have mpd , i see that you are very mature compared to some1 that is older and ment to be more mature as with all the oppitunites that come when your 16 (l plates etc) btw , my medication was changed recently , so i don't go off the handle as much , but don't we all go off the riptor scales sometimes , human emotion is a thing that get's most human's ethier burned , angry , life regrets and maybe depression/saddness , but then again , if we stay on the postives for most of our life as much as possible , then maybe a lot of mature people get on in life , and maybe inspire the gangsters/whingers/asses of the world to take a change in their life to make them better

Best answers
i'm the older brother here (18) me younger brother (15) has his own comp, just like me..
but i got WoW (world of warcraft) sometimes he wants to play it, wenn i'm busy with something else..
but he knows he gotta ask for it, or else i will indeed kick his ass..
even tho he is almost even strong as me,

to bad ur brother must be way stronger since ur 14 and he's 21

ow well good part of ur story..
CS isnt so fun anyway =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valeska said:
i'm the older brother here (18) me younger brother (15) has his own comp, just like me..
but i got WoW (world of warcraft) sometimes he wants to play it, wenn i'm busy with something else..
but he knows he gotta ask for it, or else i will indeed kick his ass..
even tho he is almost even strong as me,

to bad ur brother must be way stronger since ur 14 and he's 21

ow well good part of ur story..
CS isnt so fun anyway =P
it is fun to see them die and all , especialy with hax

when will the world get along with one another ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i dunno,
But S overlord, i fell with you. Well ya may remember that i still hit some *****es****ers if they do some shizzle to me. But my bro is not like that. He´s sometimes very nice to me then im nice to him. Im like a lil mirror ape. I do mostly the same like other do. If im in a group i mirror thum. So i woont get any problem with them. If someone say some shizzle to me i mirror the shizzle back. (btw. shizzle = ****)

I hope the worl could change somehow with this shizzle. But without it wont be the world. its a part of life. Part of expierience wich gives other ppl experience too.

Anyway.. Valeska... My bro got his own comp too but his is the badest comp ever... So he stuck sometimes when he play cs..
But what i mean is. He lie! He think he can decide everything! he think he can hurt anybody who he wants if he´s bigger or older then his victim. :-\ and im that kind for him. that sucks. And if i protect myself against him he think im acting wrong. Then he´s using his adrenalin and Hurt me, cuz his acting doesnt work. He see that im instable against him (well he can say what he want its like a piece of **** to me).

My parents allready talked withhim about tihs shizzle but he still acted like that after 1 week :-\

Damn i dunno what to do... i think i will be unable to hold this for along time. Its a shame for me to fight against my brother.. even if hes older then me. I see him all the day. I meet him all the day. i talk to him all the day. And i have to act normaly the next day?

Best answers
Hes 21 eh... Just like my bro... i my self am 15 but now i am taller stronger than him... Why becous he was a stupid **** and somked and stuff... Got weak.... Did that help? Now i am stronger than him... But... BUT... He bought his comp.. witch is really good comparing to the one my parents bought...

So what do we have... My bro that lets to play on his comp some times...
My parents.. father is ok but my mom is a internet junky...

So do i get to play... HELL NO :\ I mean... My mom sits on the other comp all the time... My bro sits on his... Yes he dosent go to school... he dosent go to work... He does nothing around the house... as in =sleep,party,play,eat,toilet. THATS IT NOTHING ELSE!!! :mad:
And when he leaves sometimes early... I sit down .. happy day and mom says= Erik NO PLAYING ON THE COMP!.... But i dint play... and look at your self.. you sit in the net the 90% of your free time... She says what i do is inimportant...You health ... your health.... Comp is bad.. bla bla bla... We all know mobiles are bader for health than comps right... Well ALL in my family have a mobile 24/7 exept me...Play comp all the time... exept me... Saying ah it so bad for health....

Ok i dont need a mobile.. But why cant i play on the comp when i can.. I mean i have to walk with the dog my MOM whanted... Before buying... Guess who wanted to talk abouth responsiblity... ME .... But did they listen to a 9 year old? no... So now i am stuck doing stupid duties for the family and they always complaying how i study... It mathers that i learn... And i get good marks.. right... Nope! i mathers that i study correctly behind a desk... With ..... BAH....They dont suport not 1 of my desisions...

So i personaly think my family should win they ****tard award... :\ I wish i could live a lown

So being abel to kick your familys ass does not help at all in my situation...

Whoooo while i was righting this... My mom sayd i was going to be a fat bastard in the future and a failuer... Yeah thx mom... `Where did i put that knife´

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
TryForce said:
He lie! He think he can decide everything!
Dude, hes 21, he can play ANY game he wants, even if your parent's don't like it, hes a grown adult you must accept that. If he wants to play CS he can, if your parent's didn't like the game at all, they should remove it from the computer, SIMPLE AS THAT.

Ashur said:
They dont suport not 1 of my desisions...
When you grow up you may see it differently, I thought the same way back when I was 14-15, but now I realize I was wrong.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
itr said:
Dude, hes 21, he can play ANY game he wants, even if your parent's don't like it, hes a grown adult you must accept that. If he wants to play CS he can, if your parent's didn't like the game at all, they should remove it from the computer, SIMPLE AS THAT.
I would expect that my children would LISTEN to me, and not even download that mod at all.

Maybe his parents allow him to play CS when they are around, who knows.

Yes, he is 21 and can play any game, but as long as he lives under with the roofs of his parents, he has to live by their rules.

Sounds good enough right? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom