Damage

Best answers
Ok, after playing a long time, I've become rather puzzeled about the damage of hits. Just a while ago i played against omni basic melee only, it ended in 10-8 for me, but he still had more PL then me. So my question is: how is it possible for him to have more PL when i killed him more? Is it that turbo loses strength with a chainswoop?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
Ok, after playing a long time, I've become rather puzzeled about the damage of hits. Just a while ago i played against omni basic melee only, it ended in 10-8 for me, but he still had more PL then me. So my question is: how is it possible for him to have more PL when i killed him more? Is it that turbo loses strength with a chainswoop?
If you use Turbo, your PL is boosted. If you hit an enemy with that enhanced PL of yours, you will gain less PL than when you had not used Turbo.

Maybe that's it.

Best answers
Both Cell, also I placed hits without turbo more often then him. Actually, I was the only 1 that placed some hits without turbo :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you hit him less, but did more damage with certain attacks?

nge

Best answers
If you bounced him/rolled him more than he did you, then your PL would be lower. You get a much higher ki increse should you directly hit them, I believe.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And if youre sure that he didnt hit without turbo, then this isn't important:

If you had turbo on when he hit you without turbo, he would be gaining more pl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he hit the ground or walls more often, he would have taken damage from that as well as being hit, but you dont gain PL from the wall or ground hits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you do get PL from somebody being hit into a wall/ground/skybox. Kinda strange but it's true.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get pl according to how much damage is done

my theory is, that he was playing with turbo alot causing you to get higher pl when you hit him but at the end when he started beating you he was feeding off of your higher pl you gained by hitting him while he was in turbo

nge

Best answers
You do gain PL, but the percentage is lower than that of a direct hit I believe.

Best answers
In my opinion my melee hits had more "coolness" factor and therefore granted me more pl,ki,whatever. But thats just my humble opinion ofcourse.

In all seriousness.
Did you not have me at 5-1 at one time?
Or am I confused with a other fight. I dont really remember....
My guess would be at one time you had much more pl then me and then I climbed (got awake) my way back to 10-8.

Was good fight nonetheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, depends on starting PLs too, and you dont usually fight as Cell Sephize

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom