[]D [] []V[] []D My Ride!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay so like...I have a Mercedes, it's cool on its own. However, I wanna make my Honda Accord (2000) all cool n ****. I am already getting chrome wheels for x-mas but I wanna know from all you "car experts" (Aka. MinesSkyline) what I should do to make it look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Serious suggestions please >_>

And ref pics from other cars + helpful websites or price estimates would help.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New spoiler, paint job, DVD player, CD changer, and ground effects. You should look around on some car forums, and you'll find a lot.

http://www.hondahookup.com/ is a great place to start.

Best answers
Whatever you do, don't put on a huge ass spoiler. That's why they're called 'spoilers', they look crap. Be subtle mate, maybe have some body work in a slightly lighter shade of the red it's currently in, sorta like a theme. That sorta thing is what I would do. Tint the windows, red leather interior maybe (Meh, iunno). Dunno mate, try sketchin some ideas maybe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
New spoiler, paint job, DVD player, CD changer, and ground effects. You should look around on some car forums, and you'll find a lot.

http://www.hondahookup.com/ is a great place to start.
Awesome! Thanks!

Saiga said:
Whatever you do, don't put on a huge ass spoiler. That's why they're called 'spoilers', they look crap. Be subtle mate, maybe have some body work in a slightly lighter shade of the red it's currently in, sorta like a theme. That sorta thing is what I would do. Tint the windows, red leather interior maybe (Meh, iunno). Dunno mate, try sketchin some ideas maybe?
I'm leaving mine on there

Best answers
If you want it to "look nice" I would start with some detailing. From the pics, your paint looks like it has some oxidation,etc. Wash, clay bar, polish and wax your car to make the paint look new again. (If not better)
Here are some tips.
http://properautocare.com/detailingtips.html

Currently, the car looks good to me. The stock spoiler goes with the body lines and is nice. If this was my car, I would mildly lower it a bit and throw on some nice BBS rims (17' I guess. Just remember, the larger the wheels the slower your car will accelerate. Handeling will also suffer a bit. Also be sure to adjust your speedo if you get wheels bigger then stock.)

Maybe have them powercoated black to go with the red paint. Like this EVOVIII MR

Also, maybe some body pieces from the European Accord (2000 Accord Euro R).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id rather get a sound system first.

But as far as looks go, aside from the rims Id get a body kit next. I dunno how extreme you wanna get, but you can rice the hell out of it. But uberly riced up cars are kinda retarded if you dont modify the engine, imo.
Personally I would buy engine mods first. Id rather it be fast than look it, thats all im saying.

Its front wheel drive also, so getting a huge spolier would be really pointless. Dont get a new one. :]

Best answers
small suggestion, edit you license plate out of the picture.

not much a fan of accords, but i say you should work on the outside first. get a nice body kit, some decals, etc

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
LIGHT!! put in some neons and superbright led's like me :) ... (heh i dont know the specific words in english so i just describe what i mean ;O) i have light everywhere like below the car, in the doorboards, in the air condition thingies, under the seats, behind the wheels, etc...
and get some self-designed venyls for your car... just find someone with a decent plotter and its no problem ;)

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
LIGHT!! put in some neons and superbright led's like me :) ... (heh i dont know the specific words in english so i just describe what i mean ;O) i have light everywhere like below the car, in the doorboards, in the air condition thingies, under the seats, behind the wheels, etc...
and get some self-designed venyls for your car... just find someone with a decent plotter and its no problem ;)

:no:

Those are mostly illegal (in the USA) and IMO, tacky and unattractive.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Type R stickers my friend. You need to put type R stickers ALL OVER it. Each sticker add 5 horse power. Also one of those fatty tail pipe ends. Those are so cool and dont look retarded at all. Also spend all your money on making your car look fast instead of actually improving performance because that is cool aswell.

Best answers
Don't take this seriously unless u like it but...keep the red, get some decals (fire? tribal?), Tint your windows any color (DON'T TINT FRONT ITS ILLEGAL!!), Get the car lower to the ground.....pick any idea if u like any
.....remember these suggestions are from a 12 year old nerdish over wieght highly intelligent kid.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe2 said:
Don't take this seriously unless u like it but...keep the red, get some decals (fire? tribal?), Tint your windows any color (DON'T TINT FRONT ITS ILLEGAL!!), Get the car lower to the ground.....pick any idea if u like any
.....remember these suggestions are from a 12 year old nerdish over wieght highly intelligent kid.....

I know front tints are illegal (unless you have some special condition where you NEED them - I knew a woman once who had a special thing to allow front tints) anyways, about lowering my car - NO because it would get raped on my driveway. My drivway is steep and the curb would rape it.

As for the spoiler, I think I'll keep the one I have since I'm not a big fan of the "indy-car" style. I would like some neons and some nice looking pedals and perhaps a new knob for my stick. I'm not sure about the big ass tail pipe though, im not really a big fan of them and I am sure my parents hate them >=/ -- What I would really love is a skirt (if thats what the thing in the front is called in that pic I posted earlier)

Also, I want my car to LOOK better first, I'm not worried about any speed or what-not yet. I've already won one race, pwned the guy but I dont think I really wanna get into racing just yet. I know where all the racers meet and when in my area but I just want my car to look cool.

As for the sound system, I don't really care if my car can cause earthquakes or not. I'm not a big fan of big bass. However I do believe I need some better speakers because when I crank up my music really loud (when I have some kick-ass song I really get into) it sounds kinda umm... "fuzzy" I guess, kinda like blurry except for it's sound, i dunno hard to describe.

Also, price is important, I dont even have a job yet >_< but trust me I've tried. I'm pretty sure I could get one at McDonalds or something, but I want something better than that.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing on the front is called the front spolier, if you wanna get technical. Skirts are what go on the sides. That pic you posted just had the front bumper, no side skirts or rear bumper kits.
If you dont want the loud sounding exhausts, you can always get tips. Which dont look too bad and they dont make that, "tin-can" sound.

A new stick knob and new pedals are a start though. Theyre not expensive at all. Thats one of the first things I got.

Complete cody kits like this cost from $700 - $800
Each skirt separate (sides, front and back) are around $330 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom