Cvar for ssj

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, just a simple suggestion. We should have a cvar that disables ssj. I don't think I need an explanation for this, so i'll just leave it at that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, why not.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess, so no one has to ***** about "OMFG TRANS KILLER" and such...but half the play for me in ESF is trying to transform

Best answers
I’m not sure most servers would want to have this on since it does render some characters practically helpless, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, krillin.

Best answers
that would be pointless goku would pwn because chars like vegeta would have 4 attacks whilst goku had what ever he has (damn memory) :p

anyway ssj is like the whole plot and stuff in dbz

Best answers
If this was added you'd have to start most characters with all there attacks , or at least more of them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm i actualy like that to disable Transformations.
well i wouldnt use it but itstill wouldnt be bad to add.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you suggesting disabling all transformations for all characters or just SSJ (and beyond) for Saiyans?

I can't really complain if it's a Cvar, but I think it'll make the game a lot less fun. Might be cool if you want to have a Dragonball style match (no trans) though.

Oh yeah and Druu, Hercule was another character who didn't die in the entirety of DBZ :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i would like it for ALL chars and every Trans then.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People, its a cvar. This means you can turn it on or off. Some people prefer to fight as untransed characters at all times, or perhaps its to stop beam spamming. Either way, its not that big of a deal.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Oh yeah and Druu, Hercule was another character who didn't die in the entirety of DBZ :p
For the record, Hercule did die. Buu brought him back to life when he was shot.

At least I think he died, looked that way.
shame on me

ANYWAYS
The idea of aving a c-var for disabling transformations isnt a bad idea. Theres a c-var for almost every other entity, so why not this. It wouldnt hurt.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
what is the point of it, people can gain the same power level even without ssj...and that would disable some of the good moves, like frieza's powerball? or whatever its called

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is that somepeople hate being and fighting ssj. Now, I really don't understand why people are objecting to this. It's a cvar. Adding it can't hurt

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I would come back with some witty retort that I don't count that Idiot as a character but as he did lay down his life for Buu in the Kid Buu saga I'll have to change that...

TwisteR said:
For the record, Hercule did die. Buu brought him back to life when he was shot.

At least I think he died, looked that way.

I'm also Damn sure that Buu can't bring back the dead , he just healed Hercule and Bee just before they died , like briging them back from the brink.

On Topic: and I think it would be good to add as long as it were re balanced as trunks would suffer badly...

Best answers
I don't know, wouldn't this mean that buu is gonna become the main playable character then? he clearly has an advantage above all others then, but I guess if it's a cvar it's not such a big deal.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really. I hardly see anyone playing as buu, and I doubt this would change it. But hey, if it does, theres always a character limit ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Buu can't bring back the dead, only the (fatally) wounded, anyway, back on topic, I don't see the point in this, but that's my oppinion, other people find different things fun, if it's a Cvar then it's not hurting anyone, so i'm not really for this idea, but i'm not really against it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom