Best answers
I challenge you to another fight
3rd time lucky maybe

Btw ref no retarded venue this time >_<

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As fate would have it, the same referee appears out of nowhere scattering the chickens here and there. I shall judge this match as well (provisional to the fact that Cucumba accepts).... although I need some advise before choosing a venue - so I'll edit that in later. ^_^

*Edit*
/me sees Hibbers wants to judge this - so go ahead, *throws judging badge to hib* :eek:)
-grOOvy

*and apparently cause hes too lazy to think of himself i am the one who has to pick the venue ill set it as the pages of a blank comic book*
-Hibz0rs

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_<
I said no retarded venue how the fk am I ment to fight in a damn comic book

Btw this is for my damn belt back :p

Anyway
Cucumba we've faught twice and you've happened to win twice but third times a charm, You goin down vegetable man

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They also say three strikes and you're out . . . so at least entertain me this time. *yawn*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i asume we are all know the rules by now soooo

lets get this party started!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Meanwhile in Forumscant . . . ]

"Every dog has it's day mate, and this day is mine. You're washed up, finished, and what's more you geriatric fool, you're all out of luck," said a speech bubble from Deverz as he stood on the main frame of page 1. "You have nothing, I have all the cards now! These pages are an open book, waiting to be commanded by the almighty inker!" Deverz pulled an ink pen from his pocket.

"Perhaps," said a speech bubble in frame 2 near Cucumba's head. The next frame was a close-up of Cuc's face, "but I have been known to draw a bit in my day as well. And no matter what you do, it doesn't change the fact that I've kicked your ass before.*"

[*See Cucumba Vs Deverz, issue 2, ed.]

Deverz's face screwed up with rage as he flew at Cucumba, both fist forward. Cucumba dropped into a fighting stance. Deverz flew through the frames, and kicked (THUD!) Cuc in the chest sending him somewhere on page 3. He then flew up and dropped on the pickled one from the top of the page. Cucumba was just getting to his feet when he heard, "DEATH FROM ABOVE" and was speared in the gut by Deverz. The floor of frame 15 wasn't nearly strong enough to hold the blow, and the admins went through the floor to frame 18 (CRACKOOM!). Deverz began to furiously draw as Cuc regained his footing.

Cucumba looked around and couldn't belive what he saw, the younger admin had drawn 6 sexy, scantlily clad playboy playmates.

"Alright Girls, do what you do so damn well!" They began to converge on Deverz. "NO, not that thing, the other thing!"

The girls looked at eachother and nodded. They rushed at Cucumba like Charlie's Angels from hell, but they were blocked at every turn by the mighty admin's martial skill.

Dev had drawn another one to keep him company and feed him grapes when he heard the sound of a ban saber. He looked over to see Cucumba standing with shredded paper all around his feet, ban saber at the finish of a strike. Cucumba turned his saber off and hoisted it on his belt. "I expect better from you, Dev."

"Well what do you expect? This is a BS Venue, I'm trying!"

"Let me show you how it's done then."

Cucumba motioned his arms in a wide sweep as the pages came to life as a city scape. He rushed at Dev, who was staring at the remaining playmates legs, grabbed him by his shirt and jumped. Frame 25 showed Cucumba ramming Deverz's head into the overhead stonework of the Supreme Court's awning (CRACK!), breaking the thick stone into rubble. Dev fell and regained his footing in frame 27, just as Cucumba grabbed his wrist and wung him into one of the many collumns out in front of the building. The dirt fell from the crevaces, and cracks formed along the length.

"I'm going to enjoy this Mr. Deverz." Cucumba cracked his neck with a simple head turn, and began blasting Deverz with a flurry of bullet time punches (BIFF! BAM! WHAP! BOOM!).

"This, this is impossible . . ." Dev Struggled to regain footing, "You can't be that strong."

"Not impossible, it is inevitable," said Cucumba from the the final frame of page 5.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba walk in at opposite ends of the frame and a speech bubble appears above Deverz saying "I'm glad you came.. Wtf AHH SPEECH BUBBLE"

Deverz then runs around in circles screaming filling the next frame full of H's
Cucumba back's out the next frame to see if he can get an attack in this mayhem then suddenly Deverz let's out a RARGH and leaps on Cuc's head and starts punching him in the top of the skull *Zok* *Pow* *Punch*

Cucumba slams Deverz down through the bottom of the frame *Crash* and watches him fall to the bottom of the page then jumps down after him. As Cucumba lands he moves into a sweeping kick and trips Deverz up *Trip*

Deverz quickly scurries off the next frame and draws an evil looking cow that he calls beef and two chickens. "Get him beef"
Deverz then swats at the speech bubble
The cow runs acouple of feet then falls over. "Hmm maybe I should have given it better legs"

Deverz then quickly draws and hole and puts his hand in and another hole appears near Cucumba and Deverz hand pop's out and gouges out one of Cucumba's eyes

Deverz happy with that does a little jig in the last frame of page one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id say this round goes to cummer his quotes and refrences to past fights were just too good

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beh, I forfit
There's no way I'm going to think of an attack within the next half hour especially seeing as how I just spent the last 15 writing one only to realise I totally ****ed it up

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take you up on that then, I will hopefully have something up by the end of the night

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba, stood in front of Deverz, and wiped the dust off of his coat on page 6.

"You son of a *****," spat Deverz's speech bubble, "what gives you that kind of strength . . . tell me!"

"I told you once, power without knowledge is empty and useless . . . I take the time to understand that which surrounds me so that clarity of self becomes easy."

[Cucumba vs. Deverz volume 1, ed]

"STOP YOUR PREACHY CRAP!"

Deverz began to move forward when he saw Cucumba dissapear in frame 32. Cucumba's elbow collided with the rear of Deverz's skull (WHAM). Deverz responded quickly with a back kick, which Cucumba only barely dodged. The two admins launched blow after blow, both defending each shot with mind numbing grace. Deverz concentrated on powerfull blows, if I connect once, I can level the playing field . . .

Cucumba continued to redirect Deverz's punches, rolling off of them to gain momentum for powerful kicks, but failed to connect time and time again. Deverz finally bet the farm on a right hook. Cucumba weaved back, leaving his feet in place, then darted forward with a double fisted punch that sent Deverz through the corner of the courthouse (KAAAAAAATHUD!).

A cloud of debris and dust spread through the air as Deverz tore up the pavement with his rough landing. The elder admin didn't see Dev getting to his feet, but he could feel him.

Feel his rage.

The dog of war was on the pickled one in an instant, diving through the dust, ban saber drawn. Cucumba's suprise barely registered on his face when he moved to defend himself. Deverz missed by a millimeter, cutting deep into Cuc's jacket (SCHHHHHHHVIIIIIIINK) as the green machine moved rapidly to the side. Deverz pressed his advantage, slicing ever closer. Finally Deverz had his ban saber over head and Cucumba was leaning all the way back . . . it was over, Deverz could win this with one blow!

Deverz finally swung down, a satisfied grin on his face. With unbelievable speed, Cucumba reached his hands out and placed his hands on either side of the ban saber (VEEWWWWWM). Deverz's momentum was stopped in an instant, and he could hear Cucumba straining under the pressure. Ligaments and tendons stretched and creaked as Deverz pushed with all his might. The ground beneath them began to buckle and give as Cucumba screamed and began to push back. Dev was pushed back by the energy coming off of the mighty Cucatoth. Dev desperate to retain his edge, kicked Cucumba's leg out. Cuc fell, but Deverz lost his balance against Cucumba's ki push attack. The dog of war returned to a fighting posture immediately bringing the ban saber down again. Cucumba rolled back and unleashed his own ban saber . . . the blades screeched in protest as they met (SCCCHHHRRRRRRRRRECCCH). Dev had a two handed grip on his, pushing with all of his might, while Cuc had a simple one handed inverted grip on his.

The admins locked eyes . . .

"THIS ROUND IS MINE!"

A thin crack spiderwebbed through one of the ban saber hilts in frame 42 . . .

Cucumba's ban saber shattered into a hundred pieces, as Dev's saber sliced through the ancient horror's arm. Cucumba stared at his arm in dismay.

"Well played old fart, too bad you couldn't take this one to the finish line. Going to hand me my belt now or later?"

Cucumba allowed a brief, uncharacteristic glare past his face, as he spoke, "take this first."

Cucumba threw his ban saber's remaining chunk at Deverz's head. The hilt shard bounced off of the war dogs head (BIFF), forcing Devs smug look off of his face. Deverz struggled to return his head to forward position, knowing that the only way you will win against the BGD, is if you watch him constantly.

Cucumba charged in [frame 56] and light footed off of the saber shard, launching himself into a stiff legged moonsault. Cuc kicked Dev hard in the chin, forcing his head back again. Dev's eyes slammed shut from the pain and he dropped his ban saber as Cucumba began to flip over and fall into a swan dive. Dev reached out desperately for his ban saber in his mind and caught it quick! Cucumba landed and the hum of a ban saber could be heard by all. Deverz had his saber in the defending position but saw all too late the trickery of the green devil . . .

. . . he had mistakenly caught the saber shard of Cucumba's ban saber.

Deverz fell to the floor, his arm severed at the shoulder.

". . . how . . . I was so close."

"Chin up, I'm sure it will grow back."

Cucumba limped off down the street on the final page, staring at the sun.

[It wasn't an end, it was a begining.]

[The battle of the admins had started anew, with higher stakes. The old scores were forgotten, it was personal now, and nothing . . .]

[ . . . not freindship]

[. . . nor compassion for their fellow admin]

[. . . would stand in the way of victory]

The last frame showed Cucumba wiping the blood from his mouth and growing a new arm.

A though bubble declared, "This will be the last time I underestimate your strength boy . . . you will next face me as a man, or you will face your execution."

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_<
Hibiki just give him the damn win, I doubt if I had a week I could think of something better then that

I've given him rep

I might be able to win one day if ref's stop giving me bs venue's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom