css

Best answers
CS Source was built on HL engine, so why, why ESF team cannot transfer all stuff to HL2 engine just like CS ?? :S

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much because it involves a lot of extra work, everything will need to be redone in order to make it perfect for the source engine. They've got better things to do then re make ESF.

Predicting thread will be closed in 3 more posts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do people keep asking?

to get all those flash gfx and things - the team would have to remodel all the models, maps redone, possibly some code to take advantage of it - another mod full of work! :)

Look - its not going to happen - get over it. Im sure there will be other dbz mods for hl2, so dont panic!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea esf is the age of half life. let the new age arise, probably not a dbz mod, hopefully a naruto mod =) weeeeeee. actually i hope a naruto mod comes out for half life, because my laptop can't handle half life 2

Best answers
ESF is moving no where, its staying on HL and not going to be a mod for CS-S.

Best answers
PEOPLE!!!!plz read wath Harsens sad in his thread:

A New Engine
ESF is a half life mod plain and simple. The team will not be throwing away all models and maps and coding just to change to some new engine that allows for more features.

Why da ya think that he putt it on Sticky and on the top of the suggestions.....2 stop this spam.....and another sticky:

HSU sad:

IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. The team has said many times that esf will live on and die on the hl1 engine. I hope this will clear up some people as I am getting sick off all the HL2 threads.

Are u clear now??sorry cuz I'm a little grouchy but every time a new member apperas this is the 1 thing he post's(not really every new member but most of them) and doesn't even bother 2 read Harsens thread......

Now again the same thing happend's a moderator appears and closes this thread :D yeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom