cs 1.6 Help!

Best answers
plz help when ever i try to go on a cs 1.6 server it says could not connect because of pass cheating violations i meen i never hacked in my whole life i dont even know where to get them plz help i cant play cs!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you might want to try your luck in a CS forum but since you're already here... Have you tried modifying your models or anything? I heard that it you couldn't do it anymore in 1.6, that could be your problem. If that doesn't work then either fess up and uninstall your cheats... or if you really aren't cheating... I'd say just re-install it.

Best answers
ive tryed uninstalling it and i dont use hacks and why would i?
and i dont use other models...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you were banned the only thing you can do is appeal to valve - it most likely won't do any good however.

http://steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88879

you must have had either yourself use hacks, or someone log on to your account from your computer (a friend maybe) and download hacks - there is no other way - if your account was banned by accident then valve would unban it asap.

Plus, VAC just updated so it is most likely it detected something fishy on your computer and banned you.

"hack detections are logged and banned later - again this is deliberate deterrant to cheats, as rather simply you may think you are getting away with hacking when in actual fact you are not.

Valves policy is not to respond to trouble shooter queries if there is a positive detection

PS - false positive are very rare and in cases in the past where they have occured Valve have been VERY quick to reverse those errors."

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a new Steam account and pay for another Hl bundle. I think that's all you can do about that.

Best answers
my accoutn wasent banned i can play hl and esf still and the other games but cs

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what sonic boyster said would allow you to play cs again.

Basically you have been banned from all cs VAC enabled servers (about 90% of them)

I never said your account was banned - just you won't be able to play cs on that account again for about 1 year.

again, follow the information in this link for further instruction
http://steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88879

closed - nothing more to be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom