CS 1.4 sux0rz!!!!!!!

Best answers
man this bites so bad!!! for all who play cs, the 1.4 patch came out wednesday and it sux!!! You cant jump more than once now.... its also laggier. and i cant get my v_r.mdl's to work! all my others work just fine, except my damn right handed models. I heard that they reformatted the v_r's and v_'s for debugging and stuff, so we're going to have to DL models now that are 1.4 compatible/up-to-date with the new formatting!! This sux i cant use my custom skins! if anyone knows how to re-format you old (custom 1.3) skins, let me know PLZ!:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jesus christ whine whine whine 1.1 was better than 1.3 and 1.3 is better than 1.4 so which is better 1.1 so shut up and deal with the new patch

Retired
Best answers
IM4 has a point there.

However i had the chance ofplaying it and i find it alot better then all the releases so far, i just hope this helps in stopping cheaters

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do think that 6.5 was the best.... they should of stopped there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent played it yet, but my friend told me it really sucked now!!

Best answers
I agree...I liked the beta versions better than the official releases but I think 1.4 has been the best release since they went official. I love the fact you can't bunny hop no more and have to duck to get the most accuracy (as you should). Plus, when you die you get that cool overhead map and ingame picture thing ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there hasnt been any true bunny hopping since 1.1 and if u complained about bunny hopping tht just showed how much u sucked at shotting moving targets. in beta 5 the charcters where moving and i mean moving u whip out a knife and u had to be good to hit someone with a gun. it wasnt this im a turtle shut me crap.

Best answers
cs 1.4 rox

new jump thing brings cs to a new level of difficulty.

spectator mode is amazing.

new maps are cool.

great release

Ten

Best answers
No recoil. Why not just add rocket launchers in and call it Unreal Tournament?

Best answers
you ****ing prick i never cheat! ;( i fixed my custom models to work, and the new aiming and jumping will bring new skills so i have to get use to that stuff, but other than that, 1.4 does kick ass ;) . When you die, its actually not so much BORING as it use to be, waiting for people to get done, since HLTV is in-game now. go here if you wanna challenge me: 66.74.230.248:27015 *Uberbeats.com* i am ][)aRk ][_i']['eNiNg

Koroshiya

K
Counter Strike 1.4 Pros and Cons.

Pros.

1. your body stays there when you die and doesnt disappear
2. the stall after a jump adds new difficulty etc
3. PIP
4. first person spectating
5. spectator menu to interface with viewing of players
6. mp5 got better i think

Cons.

1. LAG
2. your head is farking massive and in a game with accurate players its HS galore
3. pistols were ****ed up
4. m4 got ****ed up
5. nade damage lowered

and im sure theres loads more to add to that but i cant really be bothered :) ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I have actually played it, I can finally give my opinion!! It's alright!! I think the best version that I have played tho is 1.1!! And call me stupid, but wtf is hl-tv?!?! What does it do?!?!

Best answers
Well hltv is like a server that is only spectating another server.

So if there is like a good match and there is hltv, people will connect to the hltv and spectate. you can get lots of peeps on a hltv without interfeering with the match going on.
in the last version of cs hltv there was in eyes spectating and overview etc... but now it is actualy in cs.

Best answers
This is SNIPeR's bro "This is Counter-Strike, not Day of Defeat, the jump stamina is dumb i hate it"

Best answers
I played yesterday, and the aiming drew my attention, when crouching it is very accurate then before, and the jumping is more realistic, in real life you cant keep jumping , CS IS REALISTIC NOW, so dont whine at how sweet this is. Aiming is perfect, and all other little features. i think they should have added more guns. thats it. Peace

Best answers
i gotta go with antoine, cs 1.1 was the turning point where it started to get even more fun than it was in 1.0.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like this version very much, it's more realistic then the previous version, wich I like. And finally no bunnyhoppers anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom