Crytek will only create free-to-play products in the future

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Premium services are 'milking customers to death' says CEO Cevat Yerli."

This is my favorite line from this article, and it's incredibly true. I'm glad that some of these game companies are realizing this and are preventing things like that. I'm not that big of a fan of these guys games, but props to them.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The beginning of the end for Crytek. They want triple A quality games that are F2P. That's fantastic, and truly hope it can be done. However I can't see them allowing for an amazing single player narrative, without finding a way to get me to pay for it. I'm the person that, MAYBE, will put $5 down on a MP item in a F2P game, I am NOT the kind of person that will plop down $ for more of the single player narrative if they are promising triple A F2P title. I just can't see this working in terms of the SP.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Premium services are 'milking customers to death' says CEO Cevat Yerli."

This is my favorite line from this article, and it's incredibly true. I'm glad that some of these game companies are realizing this and are preventing things like that. I'm not that big of a fan of these guys games, but props to them.
Free to Play milks customers to death if anything. It's basically the entire business model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom