Cruzharo i chalenge you

Best answers
I chalenge Ye to the battle of the newbies in the Fight Club. Do you accept to be smashed by thee?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept to smash the Mad Doggy.
If ya realy feel this is the way your misrable life ends.
I will end it quikly.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this battle for the best of three rounds.

The venue will be an empty subway station.

Best answers
Ah this is gonna be simple, i will drop you like the many others in quake, JK and war3 combined. You pack as much punch as a double arm amputee. Leave this place now or be destroyed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Destroyed? You watch yur mouth!

(Starting->)There he was(Madd Dog)standing like a servant beside the pillar.In old rugget clothing and he's hare was fallen out.He was so dirty.And just when I look away the barbarian came running with a pole in his hand!!!!He said:I will kill you! I said:Thee is not afraid.

Just when I side stepped he ran into the pillel behine me!!!

The thing broke!The pole he had slashed his arm off cuz he was holding it that way.

And he got up he grapped the pole agian and started to run.(When I was on other side)Then I heard a train!!!
So the train was going to be behind me shortly!!!
I thought he was going to push me in and so I juped using my Matrix stile I leard from "Cuceus".

So I jumped he ran and just before he toughed the ground the traind got him!!!!

And I don't no why but there was a train coming form the other side!!!!So the trains collided!Boom and AFTER that he fell of!

So hes hand waas stuck and he screemed like a baby!!!
And then it makes sence:
He said:

Help I am to poor to die!!
I can't die this way my mama is going to be so dissapointed!

Plz I love life I want a second chance!
Forgive me oh great one of the Dark side!

I said:I am sorry you chose to come running you chose to challenge me you chose to die!!!!!
No body messes with the great Cruzharo!!!!!!!!

(I havent even done my attack yet so here)

Amazingly his arm got loose and he climbed up the subway approaching me.And saying this:I can, still, kill ,you, aaarggggg!!!!!!!It hurts so bad!!He said.

So the fool starts running again and when he approaged me he couldn't do anything cuz his arms are so busted up.
And he could hardly ran!

So what I did to finish the poor guy off I laid him down on the grownd and busted the other pilleds then I got out of there!!!!!!

Just when it was all done I go looking for him in the dust and stuff.
So I saw he run where the trains are he ran into a train!!!
(Far away from where the 2 that collided)

And amazingly got up againg. Runing towards me I am side stepping again.This whas going on for a period off 91836573867285763246669983266545746235277583786564771183896560765723467678467123647612378461236476586278945178923687628347968937468173467812123491236127489512374618923469173400002341235456123785127845127457235641253487612578961278934618274518236489172356789123649781263578162378461927856791236478126378956 Times!

And almost a day!I don't no where he got he's energy to miss me al those times!

So he said plz don't punch me in the nose!
I said why not?
He said I have a splinter in my nose.
I started laughing so he got mad and he ran into the wall.

I said:This is your desteney!!!This is your faith!!!This is the way it is!!!The way you shall die this is where your painfull,poor,servantle and misrably anoying live ends!!!

And I am just sorry I am THE ONE to have to kill such a useles street bum.

And cuz I said all that stuff he got mad and srarted barking like a little Madd Dog!!!!!

So I just laughed for about an hour and he's voice started to disapeer!He sounded like and bird trying to bark!!!

So there out of no where on top of the rubble I was standing!!!And he was lying down.(Like a Dog)
I don't know what happend then but he was jirping the hole time???(Trying to bark)

Tonight!!!!!Tonight I shuck this pile of dust!TONIGHT I have almost killed someone so week!

So I waited for him to get back up.
I just wen't for a snack and he was still laing there in the dust he tried again to kill me by thowing little pieces of stone.and seprisingly I ate happily ever after cuz he missed the hole time!

DONE.

(I did only one attack he did the other)

Best answers
Madd dog slowly walking into the empty platform, the only thing moving was the side of Cruzharo's long jacket as he stood there waiting for him.

"Im surprised you turned up" i called down to him

"heh im here to teach n00bs like you to stay in their hole where they crawled out from" Cruzharo snarled back.

with that he took a running start at madd dog and lunged with an almost hidden n00b whip that cracked mere inches from my face, i roll back startleled and get up just in time to see his nike logo on the bottom of his shoes meet my chest and send me back to the platform floor.

ignoring the pain i scramble away before he can try for another, and when he takes chase i flip backward over his head and deliver a well placed blow to the back of his head flooring him and sliding towards the barren tracks.

"I see im going to need to fight with all ive got this time" madd dog calls as Cruzharo gets up. With a quick flash madd dog has pulled out his old faithful. A pixilated axe from his quake 1 days.

"In the words of Duke, Theres only two ways this can end Cruzharo, and in both of them you die! Come get some!"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In your version of the round, you must have your opponent successfully throtle you at least once, not just attack. In addition, you are required to attack twice. Since neither of you meet these requirements, you tie this round.

Please begin a new round of combat, since neither event took place.

Best answers
:p opps cuc, ill fix it nows
---------------------------------------

Madd dog looks at Cruzharo in dis-belief, "how can i have tie'ed round one with this n00b? And all previous events null and void" madd dog thinks aloud. Cruzharo seams to be doing the same thing, a deeply thoughtful expression on his face.

"this is my chance i think to myself", i run head on with Cruzharo and plow my shoulder into his ribs, Cruzharo reels back in pain, stumbles and begins to fall, but not without grabbing hold of my neck and pulling my face down with him.

My face hits the cement flooring hard and i cry out in pain, and roll back trying to get away from him. We both seam to get up at the same time, blood dripping from my nose, and Cruzharo holding his clearly bruised ribs.

"Nice nose doggy! it looks alot better bent that way" Cruzharo smirks.

"Come on while we are still young Cruzharo" i call out baiting him towards me.

He takes it and runs towards me, fists ready he punches, i duck quickly expecting this and come up with the butt end of my quake axe in the bottom of his chin. While he screams out in anger i contine with the follow through lifting him over my head and dropping him back first.

While he lies there i lower my axe to my side "Surrender Cruzharo, you dont want to die in this awful place. Leave now if you wish to avoid my wrath"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok 2nd roud begins->I find him still lying on rubble and walks up to him and say get up fool You don't deserve to ly in rubble it's more worth then you!!!!!
And just then he kicks me in the stomach.I screemed AAAAARgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he said that what you get for thinking yur the best!

And I said you dumb fool is that the best you can come up with???
I will not tollerate this anymore!!!!!!!!!
So with my increadeble brute strength I picked up a stone and so I hit him with it,it was inreadebly awsome cuz he's blood was everywhere to be seen!He fell on the ground oncouncious and so I said this:This is your desteney!!!This is your faith!!!This is the way it is!!!The way you shall die this is where your painfull,poor,servantle and misrably anoying live ends!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgr!!!!!!!!!!!
So I jumped with the rock into the sky and falling towards hime trowing the big stone!(Stone is much bigger then him)
He said:NOooooooooooooooooooo!
And so he tried to role away from the stone coming down but it was too late the stone had collided with him making the earth shuck!!!!
I never thought it could be so powerfull!!!!!
When it hit him I heard bone's crack!!!!
And you could see the blood squirting from his one foot that isn't beneith the rock.I waited a hole 5 hours and still nothing!He is still under the rock!
Oviasly the rock is to heavy to move of so he's trappet!
If he isn't dead!And after 10 hours of waiting I heard him say:

Plz Cruzharo you win I feel sick I can hardly breath plz help me I have spamming to do at the forums...I am very thirsty and hungry. He said.

So then I said:Oh that remindes me....So I wen't to get loads of junk food came back an hour and a half later with the food....And I ate it right infront of him he was begging me to give him just a half of a bight. :rolleyes:

I said no!Remember your words!You said I will fail!
So now I will not do as I said!You will not have a quick death!!!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! :devgrin:

He Started crying for help.Just then a large group of birds started droping **** on him!!!

And he was coverd in it.Choking on it! :p

(END OF ROUND 2)

(BEGINNING OF ROUND 3)
EDIT:I am almost going of net now.So I am posting my 3rd round!(I thought this thing could only be a day long)(Plz exept this)

So here's round 3!

I finished the food and lifted the rock of of him and he started sayng:

I could have got out but you lifted the rock for me you shouldn't have!!!

So the he comes at me with a spining flieng kick!!!I doged and doged for quit a while and then unexpectatly he got me in the ribs.I said:AAAAAAAAAARRRggg........
You fool can't you see that I could have killed you but no you still freeking continue!!!
You low life!!!

Your life ends here!For many day's you saw the sun come up and go down!
But today you won't see it go down!!!!!Your life lasted along time but now it's over.Your soul will vanish from your body.(I said)

So I made two fists and just standed there.
Then he came running again and I jumped up again he ran under me and so with all my power all my strength I kicked him in the back of the head.While screeming very loudly!!!!AAAAARRRRGG!!!!So I heard another crack in his body I thought I had broken his thick scull that has a puny brain inside of it.

So he landed in this hole it whas about 5feet deep and he started cursing me with stuff like:

When I get out of here I freeking kill you!!!!!!!
I'll end your life!!!!!

I said:You started everything attacking me in the subway you began the end of your life your decrepid lonly life.You probably never thought it whas going to end this way right?Well whatever you think whatever you do whatever you see feel do did or done.It doesn't matter right now cuz it's over.Yes this is where all the coulers combine and form one couler.BLACK!!!!!!!!!Nothingness!!!
You are nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up the same rock as before..............AAAAAAAAAAAArg so I trow the rock in the hole he whas in!!!!

He said:Oh no not again!!!!!!AARg!

I said while trowing the rock:You said you could have come out under the rock the 1st time let's see if you can come out now!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAArrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

I throwed the rock with all my might and he jumped out just when the rock went in the hole!

I whas so siprised.He laughed:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
And said: You think I gave it all you think that's all I have?!??!Ha ha ha!!!you will regret each of yur LAST and final words!

So he starts runnning at me!!!Half way the poor guy got a heard attack!!
Probably toomuch exitement???I said ya this is the way a poor useless defenceless hailess friendless moneyless powerless Bum should die so I left him 5 feet under And put the rock on him.

And said:Luckily nobody would miss him......... :devgrin:

He died without dignity but what did you expect?
So luckily I knew that I hadn't kiled a defenceless guy he died naturly...

The End Of Madd Dog And Cruzharo's Fight. :cool: :devgrin:

Thx for great fight I had fun...../Me hopes me won...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo, you have to wait for the outcome of round 2 before posting round 3. Madd Dog wins because he had a more sensible fight, and his writing was a tad better.

Best answers
"So whats your answer Cruzharo?"

"Noooo!!" Cruzharo yells as he flips up to his feet, "I put you down like the dog that you are!".

With that he came in punches flying, and with such anger and force that scared me back towarsd the egde of the empty platform. CRACK! he delivers a swift kick into the handle of my axe, sending it flying into the ceiling above him just before the tracks.

Following this madd dog ducks and comes up with a clean upercut into Cruzharo stoping him in his tracks, pushes him forward and begins to pumel Cruzharo in the chest while he falls against the platform pillar connected to the ceiling. Madd Dog then stops with his arm raised for what could be the finishing blow, "This is it Cruzharo, i warned you not to contine with me..."

"Aaaaahhhhhh" yells Cruzharo, "NOOOOO!!", and flips his legs up to madd dogs head height and does a double kick, sending the bloodied faced fighter over the platform and falling onto the tracks.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Madd dog yells when he looks down to his leg, his left leg has a large bend in the shin where it had landed on the track.

"Told you not to mess with me" called the triumpfent Cruzharo as he leaned over the platform, "Good bye Madd dog, i think we'll call this my victory"

as defets fills madd dog face he looks up and spies his axe still loged in teh ceiling directially above him. He pulls himself ever so slowin and painfully back onto the platform and stands just below the loged axe leaning against the pillar for support. "Hey Cruzharo, where are you going, not gonna finish the job?"

Cruzharo who has begun walking up teh steps away stops and turns around, "If you really want me to then i guess i'll have to oblige", with that he begins down teh steps at a slow pace then picks up speed as he attempts to sholder madd dog back off the platform.

Right as Cruzharo is apon madd dog, he pulls the axe from the ceiling and falls the floor, slamming the axe into Cruzharo ankels as he runs over the top of him.

"AHHHHHH!!! YOU BASTERD!" he calls as Cruzharo falls forward leaning over the edge of teh platform, bloddied and beaten. Madd dog then slides over to him.

"I think ill take the win here Cruzharo", and with that madd dog lays one last punch into Cruzharo's ribs, "And that was for the leg".

"Why dont you finish it?" whimpers Cruzharo.

"Caus...", madd dog pauses for a sec, "i want to have a re-match when we both heal up, come on Cruzharo lets get outa here."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So here's round 3!

I finished the food and lifted the rock of of him and he started sayng:

I could have got out but you lifted the rock for me you shouldn't have!!!

So the he comes at me with a spining flieng kick!!!I doged and doged for quit a while and then unexpectatly he got me in the ribs.I said:AAAAAAAAAARRRggg........
You fool can't you see that I could have killed you but no you still freeking continue!!!
You low life!!!

Your life ends here!For many day's you saw the sun come up and go down!
But today you won't see it go down!!!!!Your life lasted along time but now it's over.Your soul will vanish from your body.(I said)

So I made two fists and just standed there.
Then he came running again and I jumped up again he ran under me and so with all my power all my strength I kicked him in the back of the head.While screeming very loudly!!!!AAAAARRRRGG!!!!So I heard another crack in his body I thought I had broken his thick scull that has a puny brain inside of it.

So he landed in this hole it whas about 5feet deep and he started cursing me with stuff like:

When I get out of here I freeking kill you!!!!!!!
I'll end your life!!!!!

I said:You started everything attacking me in the subway you began the end of your life your decrepid lonly life.You probably never thought it whas going to end this way right?Well whatever you think whatever you do whatever you see feel do did or done.It doesn't matter right now cuz it's over.Yes this is where all the coulers combine and form one couler.BLACK!!!!!!!!!Nothingness!!!
You are nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up the same rock as before..............AAAAAAAAAAAArg so I trow the rock in the hole he whas in!!!!

He said:Oh no not again!!!!!!AARg!

I said while trowing the rock:You said you could have come out under the rock the 1st time let's see if you can come out now!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAArrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

I throwed the rock with all my might and he jumped out just when the rock went in the hole!

I whas so siprised.He laughed:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
And said: You think I gave it all you think that's all I have?!??!Ha ha ha!!!you will regret each of yur LAST and final words!

So he starts runnning at me!!!Half way the poor guy got a heard attack!!
Probably toomuch exitement???I said ya this is the way a poor useless defenceless hailess friendless moneyless powerless Bum should die so I left him 5 feet under And put the rock on him.

And said:Luckily nobody would miss him.........

He died without dignity but what did you expect?
So luckily I knew that I hadn't kiled a defenceless guy he died naturly...

The End Of Madd Dog And Cruzharo's Fight.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Cruzharo, you know that you are supposed to write as if Mad Dogs last win had happened, yet you wrote off of your loss . . . I will give you 24 hours to change your fight to include the events that I had judged as happening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand should I continue he's 2nd round or what?

Plz explain fast I only have about 10 more minits on the net...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok sorry to post *ill delete when he reads it*

but he won the last round... whatever he wrote on the last round you continue off of it and basically finishing the rest of it... *kinda like an add-on*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok thx allot!!!!I ow you allot!!!!
Del now.... I will edit this soon to do attack...

EDIT:Ok here's da round that continues his.

"Your right I don't wan't to die in this awfull place so thats why I am not giving up yet!No serender!!!!!No mercy!!" I said.

"You will regret this you fool!" He said.

madd dog came with a nasty full powerd axe blow!!I allmost dodged it as it ripped part of my flesh off.AAAArg I screemd in aganising pain.He just laughed with one big grin you could see a mile away.

I thought to myself."How can I beat this guy?My ribbes are too much hurt to run and part off my ass is gone?"
So I waited him out.....Suddenly very very unsiprised he came running very fast while holding the axe in with 2 hands above his head!I thought this is it now or never!

I said out load in my head "NOW!!!"Just when he whs close enough I sidestepped the attack and he got the axe stuck in the ground and so gave him a Spinning kick to his back.he went dont to the ground his hed hiting the backside off the axe.

And suddenly I realized that I wasn't realy capepably off that move cuz I was in aganising pain.It felt like I had hert myself even more then I hurted him.So he left the axe in the ground and got back up.

He said"Cruzharo I know everything I know you are to week to continue this battle!"

I said"I just kicked you into the ground how can I be to week?"(Hiding the pain)

he said"You take me for a fool? Now die!!"

He reached for the axe and picked it up and fastly throwed it towards me!
When he whas grabbing the axe I picked up a big solid rock and so I am holding a rock as a shield for the axe coming towards the rock.

The axe was spinning and luckily the blade didn't go right trew the rock.So the axe whas stuck in the rock.Desperately I tried to get it loose It was stuck.
he came running.I struggled some more but then I got the axe loose and gave him a swing right at the throut.And there he was headless.

"So.....Do you surrender?"

/Cool music playing right now....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad Dog wins and wins the match.

Cruzharo, you shouldn't include fatalities unless your reputation score exceeds your opponents.

Best answers
dun forget to give my rep points Cruzharo, caus if u dont i got no chance of winning em off someone else :p , dun worry i wont take em from u... this time :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom