Creating Videos

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know an alternate software to Windows Move Maker that I could use for free?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, if you want a good video editing program, you're going to have to spend a few bucks. Unfortunately, there's practically no good, free video editing programs out there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know if Pinnacle Studio 9 is good for video editing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it is, but probably not as good as any Adobe program. I've used Pinnacle for a short while and it's pretty good if you don't want to dish out a couple of hundred bucks for an Adobe program. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, Adobe rox! They have best video and image programs and probably more best programs I dunno for ^_^ So, get SOMEHOW Adobe Premiere. It realy rox, and it's not hard to use

Best answers
I used Pinnacle for a bit. However, I did prefer Ulead Videostudio over it. Maybe because it gave me a better interface for basic amv making.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used Pinnacle for a bit. However, I did prefer Ulead Videostudio over it. Maybe because it gave me a better interface for basic amv making.
Have you uploaded any of your AMVs anywhere so I can see them?

Best answers
Have you uploaded any of your AMVs anywhere so I can see them?
sure thing.

Search for my id on youtube.
vinay87 that is. Try my BYOB video. And ignore my old LP videos. I don't need to know that there are too many of those out there.

(I can't get on youtube right now coz my servers have banned it due to some ****ty reasons.)

Best answers
good program to get started on video editing imo is MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 10, pretty simple to use and lot better then windows movie maker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom