Crazy stuff

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So basically i want to ask you a question...

Have anything been appearing to you in some period of time so frequent and by accident that it's becoming really odd?

Number 69 has been appearing for me now so much times that it's crazy for me...

It started back in the May 15 2013. It was my sports competition. I made my personal record on 100 meters sprint. So my time was 11.69.
Since then the number 69 has appeared ~ 25 - 30 times in these 3 weeks.

It has appeared in games (as scores), in school lessons, internet, home... basically everywhere.

Even yesterday, when I was writing my final exam in math. In one exercise(or whatever it's called) the right answer was 69 ( that was a WTF!?! moment for me yesterday)

So is there any name for this crazy stuff(effect) ?

So you know I'm dead serious right now and im not making this up...

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Maybe your live is telling you to... do something....

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Okay, answer me this.

When the f*ck did I say legally, bro?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Basicaly by this site :http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2009/12/recurring-numbers-seeing-the-same-numbers-over-and-over/
I am experiencing this from one of these :

Stress;
In some moment that number has been burned in my unconsciousness;
Someone's contacting me from "other side"

So .. basically I'm crazy ?

EDIT: 69 - Very responsible and self-sacrificing.
6+9 = 15 - Loving, forgiving, tolerant.

Wtf life is wanting to tell me ? D:

EDIT 2: IM NOT THE ONLY ONE CRAZY on this planet \o/ http://mysticbanana.com/i-keep-seeing-the-number-69-everywhere.html

EDIT 3: reading other stories about 69... they are even more creepy than mines O;
EDIT 4: 69 can be represented as yin yang.... Actually I'm trying to kill my "bad inside" now (seriously) ;O

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Basicaly by this site :http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2009/12/recurring-numbers-seeing-the-same-numbers-over-and-over/
I am experiencing this from one of these :

Stress;
In some moment that number has been burned in my unconsciousness;
Someone's contacting me from "other side"

So .. basically I'm crazy ?

EDIT: 69 - Very responsible and self-sacrificing.
6+9 = 15 - Loving, forgiving, tolerant.

Wtf life is wanting to tell me ? D:

EDIT 2: IM NOT THE ONLY ONE CRAZY on this planet \o/ http://mysticbanana.com/i-keep-seeing-the-number-69-everywhere.html

EDIT 3: reading other stories about 69... they are even more creepy than mines O;
EDIT 4: 69 can be represented as yin yang.... Actually I'm trying to kill my "bad inside" now (seriously) ;O
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Are you sure you're not just obsessing because you've got too much free time on your hands?

And don't kill your "bad inside" i did that when i was about 16 years old. It's not safe to do that because people will take advantage of you. They will use you, take your money, promise you things and lie, etc etc..... Best to keep a healthy does of venom in your system to spit back at attackers like a cobra.

spitting cobra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dtpMj9Ehs

the cobra SAVES it's venom and uses it to protect itself... this is what we need to do in this world.

Also, ask yourself why Piccolo got so much stronger after combining both his good and evil sides? lol... (of course though you want the good to outweigh the bad.)

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Are you sure you're not just obsessing because you've got too much free time on your hands?

And don't kill your "bad inside" i did that when i was about 16 years old. It's not safe to do that because people will take advantage of you. They will use you, take your money, promise you things and lie, etc etc..... Best to keep a healthy does of venom in your system to spit back at attackers like a cobra.

spitting cobra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dtpMj9Ehs

the cobra SAVES it's venom and uses it to protect itself... this is what we need to do in this world.

Also, ask yourself why Piccolo got so much stronger after combining both his good and evil sides? lol... (of course though you want the good to outweigh the bad.)
Well it's impossible to kill "my bad self" ,but i wanna limit it so much that it doesn't overtake all of my "good" if that makes any sense.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Well it's impossible to kill "my bad self" ,but i wanna limit it so much that it doesn't overtake all of my "good" if that makes any sense.
just do the right thing. It's rewarding to help others. good deeds make you feel good... it's really a win-win. People who do evil to others have to live a life knowing and wondering when all their bad deeds will catch up to them. It's no way to live, running from the law, running from burnt bridges, enemies, etc etc.

you'll be fine.

remember too this: thoughts persuade emotions, emotions persuade actions, and actions can be good or bad.. So, think good thoughts, happy thoughts, optimistic thoughts, and then your emotions and actions will reflect that.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
just do the right thing. It's rewarding to help others. good deeds make you feel good... it's really a win-win. People who do evil to others have to live a life knowing and wondering when all their bad deeds will catch up to them. It's no way to live, running from the law, running from burnt bridges, enemies, etc etc.

you'll be fine.

remember too this: thoughts persuade emotions, emotions persuade actions, and actions can be good or bad.. So, think good thoughts, happy thoughts, optimistic thoughts, and then your emotions and actions will reflect that.
To others I'm good, but the bad part of myself is harming myself. Sounds odd ,but that's how it is.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Then it's most important that you practice this....
thoughts persuade emotions, emotions persuade actions, and actions can be good or bad.. So, think good thoughts, happy thoughts, optimistic thoughts, and then your emotions and actions will reflect that.
I am still practicing it. It's psychological fact though, not just some theory i cooked up overnight. A lot of behavioral therapy is focused around this one truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom