Crazy ass goose remix video?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey guys,

I've looked for a certain video for quite some time now, been searching the interwebz for 1h now. And there are previous occasions where I've been in search of this particular video.

It's based on the crazy ass goose "youtube" video:
[video=youtube;6OStX_wrWGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OStX_wrWGg[/video]

However, the one I'm in search of is a remix, where the goose gets snes/arcade fighting sound effects added onto the crazy moves it makes in the boat. The sound effects are not just for general punches but special named attacks and quotes are added. I remember that the sound effects came from a game character which had very specific taunts in a game, and this is used for remixing the crazy ass goose video.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Seen it before?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Man, **** geese forever. Those things are the biggest ass-holes. Crazy thing is that their wingpower is extremely strong and can actually hurt someone. I used to have those things chase after me on a trail between my house and my high school. I mean, you could easily **** it up by breaking its neck or something, but no one wants to be that douche that curbstomps a goose in a park in front of a bunch of kids.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how the dude just grabs it by the neck and flings it around and it just keeps coming back for the dog

It's like lol wut this goose be crazy.

My uncle used to get picked on by a goose.
They are douche birds from douche town on planet douche

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Geeeeeeeeesssuuuuuuuuuuu

[video=youtube;q81ptFSA4mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk[/video]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man that was crazy. :))
Never had any problems with geese and i used to live with my grandparents(they had a few animals/birds around the house) when i was small.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The one thing worse than a goose is a fkn swan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Railiy7JAM

These things will knock the shit out of you with their wings with enough force to fracture bones. Just look at how this ass-hole jetskis toward this guy. **** big-ass dumb birds.

RBE

Best answers
Maybe they just want to have.......you know:laff:

On a serious note, the male swans are very aggressive and territorial during certain parts of the year, they will attack you if you invade any part of the pond or river or get near them. Females if there's a nest nearby, but it's best not to approach them at all and/or be near them during those times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom