Crashing into air

Best answers
as everyone knows when a melee hits you, you fly back, and hit the nearest wall, but since alot of maps dont have walls, instead the maps just suddenly stop, i think it would be alot better if the edges of the maps were set with like cliff faces or buildings or something, just so you had something to crash into rather than just air

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So are you suggesting that all maps be encased in solid rock, or something to that nature. That would be kind of silly in my opinion.

I don't like the idea of crashing into a mountain side in the time chamber.

Best answers
if you left click while your being tossed across the map, you will stop in the air.

Best answers
only if you have nuff ki

maybe make somekind of barrier around the edges of map of around 10 feet, and when you enter it after your hit with melee, you deaccelerate

Best answers
This might be impossible, but I suggest where the "air" wall is, there could be a thing like in Kingdom Hearts where once you hit it, a white spot apears and stops you. It's more very versatile, fitting in easily with the time chamber, but perhaps impossible to impliment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I pretty much hate the time chamber, period. BUt in any case, I really wouldn't like the maps to be surrounded by natural walls... or "psychic" walls. I'd rather just have the ol' skybox. I really don't care if it's unrealistic.

Best answers
Unrealistic is ok in my book. I wouldn't care to much to see huge mountains or other natural barriers in every map myself.

Best answers
why not have like an auto thing where if u get knocked out of the level then your character automaticaly flys back into the level when they recover like in starfox 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom