Crasher

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey, we were playing in a server and then joined a guy name `()BAH()` he cant win so he crashes the server in spec mode ofcourse :S just wanna let u know he's the same **** as Devil who cant win then crash plz some1 get his won id

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes that was my server...
I'm trying to install admin mod now but I dont know how

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
view the read me and follow it step by step

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, whats the insact purpose of admin mod?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u can do things more easie like kick people and that stuff....to kick people who have `in there names or things like that

Best answers
well actually when u want to kick someone with a space in there name or a certain charecter that console screws up with i use quotation marks " " so it would be like kick "some guy with a ' in his name" and it works..at least for me

Best answers
well, adminmod is useless unless you have plugins to torture people..
i have a plugin that erases peoples configs if they threaten me in my server :p
its pretty sweet.

i usually do this to torture people

pimpslap name (Plugin)
admin_llama name
admin_gag name
admin_stop name 1 (Plugin)
admin_chicken name (Plugin)

ehehe

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
haha that looks really cool, but i seriously don get how to get the proggy to work cuz when i do everything and start esf it hangs,............

Best answers
If you dont want to get admin mod, yet you still have rcon or just hosting the server and want to kick. Then type status, it will display there name, frags, wonid and such. It also displays their player id, aka the number they got when they joined the server, if they joined first, they would get 1, second would get 2, and so on. Once you have their player id number, just type kick #x (x being their number). It will then kick them from the server, no matter how screwed up of a name they have. Also you can do banid y #x kick ( y being the number of mins you want to ban them 0 being perm, x being their player id number, and then the kick at the end kicks them from the server )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I tried the status thing but the numbers dont work, there was a list command... somebody remember that one ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
status often doesn't work, dunno why hehe

Best answers
A question i guess it doesnt really fit, but oh well. why exactly do people crash the server? and what is the Admin download supposed to do exactly, I would just like to know.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
people crash server ccuz they cant win and are so ****ed up that the little voice in there head says crash the server and admin is a program to kick people easier

Best answers
Its so strange, the server i play on hardly ever crashes, and people use all sorts of tricks, like the spectator trick, shield blast, disks, everything....

The only thing that i noticed crashing the server is CTDB mode, but i do feel for you guys, its lame when the server crashes, i hope they adress the problems in 1.1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah it is lame but what server are u talking about, the one that never crashed :D so i can play it to hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom