Cracking down on cheaters

Best answers
Yeah **** off today someone with wallhack was in ToM Spamming with BLOWJOB blast because he didnt see the leaves and he could hit you. **** that.

Saiyan keep your mouth shut you little girl. Little prick, your the one who posts against everything even know you don't play esf. Go get a life, you can probably but one at hottopic now, they have everything else. Since I've already been warned I'd like to add more by calling your so called Signature with your cool Halorin quotes. calm down there hardcore, we know halorin said a good quote or two, but that was definatly a douchequote. And I would like to make it loud and clear that you do not play esf and you should say that in every single topic you post in. If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't be typing right now but you had to be a douche, again, on every single thread I've been on you are there, ruining it.

Who the hell runs the 1.2.1 servers anyways? Those are so garbage. <-- this is my on topic post! hi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
That was just frigging uncalled for Snowjob.

And it's ****heads like you that keep the big Green C-Monster and the rest of the forum staff in business.

On topic, I don't really care if "Devil" or whoever is your boyfriend or not. Cheating, crashing games, and being an annoying **** is aggravating and uncalled for.

And it's not all that different from that last post you made, either, Snowjob.
And its stupid ****s such as your self that keep hackers in business.

oh and on a side not, i dont think i have ever been warned by the big green c-monster or any fourm staff untill now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless of why he did it.... He has no right to do it. He's a little prick that needs to grow up and stop holding grudges over a game. If you defend Devil and give me some crappy excuse then you're just an idiot, I don't care if I get warned. He doesn't need any of you to talk for him, he can represent himself, and there's nothing he can possibly say that would justify his reasons for cheating or crashing servers. I was in the same server as dray today with the wallhacker... and it was annoying, not nearly as annoying as the crashes back in 1.1, but annoying none the less.

I have the ID of the hacker, and his two clanmembers. I'll give them to anyone that wants to ban them from their server. Just PM me, or contact me on AIM.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
And its stupid ****s such as your self that keep hackers in business.

oh and on a side not, i dont think i have ever been warned by the big green c-monster or any fourm staff untill now.
And contestant #2 (Snow1586) gets a warning for flaming.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because your talking out of your ass. For one any moron could crash a server in 1.0/1.1 buy typing random things or binding alot of things at once. And sence none of you morons knew or know devil you never knew for sure if it wad "the" devil or just some random guy so to make it easy, you all just assumed it was him.

And like uub said devil has not played esf in months, i could randomly name every person who has/know how to crash a server in 1.2, but i like them alot more the you. And for all you morons, if about him bragging about an esf aimbot/esf; its not mutch to brag about sence any cs hack will work for esf cuz its hl mod.

Heh, you do realize what you just said makes no sense. They're defending devil because of something I didn't say yet? Right... And I wasn't talking out of my ass man. Someone went around constantly crashing servers in 1.1, if it was devil or not I could care less. If it was devil, the guys a prick. If it wasn't, he's still a prick for using hacks.

Best answers
hahahahahahahahahahaahaha....*runs around like an idiot cause apparently i am one weeeeee*

*ON-TOPIC*
honestly...theres one of 3 ways u can look at the whole devil situation...

1.) OMGZOR HE CRASHES SERVERS SO HE'S A NOOBISH BUSH WACKING PRICK
2.) LoL...this dude is pitiful...meh..o well its only a game after all
3.) Man...if it wasnt for this guy a lot of the faults of the old code wouldnt have been found

now for the last one...u guys are prolly gonna flame the hell outta me...but honestly...if it wasnt for devil...or the wanna-be-devils out there...the holes that were in the code that allowed the servers to crash so easily would have never been found...

thats usually how things happen with security issues anyway isnt it?....most of the time ppl dont know about holes in the "stability" of code until its exploited for malitious reasons...and then the team/whoever fixes it...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it wasn't for devil, the faults in the code wouldn't need to be found. Also, if it wasn't for devil, there wouldn't be any devil wannabes or people that copy him.

Best answers
if it wasnt for devil it woulda been some other person that woulda come along and started all this crap...there are ppl like this in every game/mod...countless numbers in CS...DOD...NS...all games...the point is...get over it...so what...he crashed servers...whooptie freakin doo....u ppl act like he commited a mortal sin or somehthin and should be cast into the bowels of hell because he ruined a GAME for u...really...if u ppl would just leave him alone...and just accept the fact that there are ppl like that in the gaming world...his copy catters would go away...the reason y they do it is because it gets a rise out of u guys...just ignore it like u would a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum and they will eventually leave and forget about it all...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think this thread really has a point. The stroy of Devil, etc has been recounted a zillion times. Every game has it's lamers, it's just something you deal with. As stated, if ppl wanted to do something, it's up to the server admins to help out. Other than that, I don't see how this thread really has any use.

*Closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom