Cracking down on cheaters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are the game administrators going about cracking down on cheaters and hackers and the like? One in particular, Devil (using several different names now), is becoming a real pain these days. I just feel that its time something needs to be done about this. -_-

Best answers
well theres no way to stop hackers... unless you go over to everyone check for hax on their comp and if they have some they take away the hackers internet connection :fight:
i dont think theres even 1 weirdo around here who thinks about doing that :rolleyes:
best you can do is get some (good) anti cheat software

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an intergraded anti cheat shouldnt be hard to do, just find the data hacks put out and program esf to either ignore it or boot the player giving out the data stream

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Data has been a problem for well over a year now. If it was as easy as just logging data we would have done it. Unless the server admins themselves step up and take an active role in protecting their servers from people like Devil they're free to do whatever they want.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil isn't as much of a pain any more as you say he is. I hear he doesn't play. Because of 1.2.1 he can't use his crashing hack or his freeze hack. or w/e it really is. But if he is bothersom for you. Just leave the server and go to another one with out saying anything. Simple as that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shame...considering people know devil is a hacker for sure is even worse. I figured I could take a screenie of him admitting he hacks and send it to the admins or something. Guess that idea is out. BAH I say...BAH! >.<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course they know he's a hacker there is a thread or 2 completely dedicated to him. All about his won and steam id's thing's he's done. But seeing as devil doesnt talk i dont see how you can get a screenie of him admitting it. the only way really is when he says "Freeze" and the server crashes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Of course they know he's a hacker there is a thread or 2 completely dedicated to him. All about his won and steam id's thing's he's done. But seeing as devil doesnt talk i dont see how you can get a screenie of him admitting it. the only way really is when he says "Freeze" and the server crashes
he talks. just rarely. he was using the name Tendrill when he talked about working on a new Aimbot and ESP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got him to talk once about why he did it. He just said basically that it was more fun that way.

Then he said he was really really young. Otherwise, (disincluding "freeze" of course), I never saw a word out of him.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
he talks. just rarely. he was using the name Tendrill when he talked about working on a new Aimbot and ESP.
And you know this is Devil how?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil generally doesnt scream out the fact that hes devil. I dont know what you're complaining about. I havent seen Devil in-game for a while. When he is in-game, he just beam spams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a couple devils out there. I've seen one with just lowercase and one with all uppercase, both of which just have that name and know nothing of his history.

I've seen 0 server crashing dealing with that old exploit so far.

Best answers
Something is roung with hackers some thing in there head that gos crazy then thet start cheating in every thing even life just like that devil guy i just hate hackers aswell.

Best answers
i know devil...he doesnt play anymore...he lost interest in ESF...beleive it or not he loved the game...up untill 1.2...

he also didnt just crash servers for no reason like so many of u guys make it seem...90% of the time he crashed the server because 1.) he was kicked for beating ppl...2.) he was kicked for no reason...or 3.) he had beef with someone in the server...

yea i know there's no excuse for ruining ppls fun...but seriously..its a game...he shouldnt have let things bother him that much but u shouldnt either...besides...when a game is as easy to crash as 1.0 and 1.1 were (all u had to do was type random words...i.e. yellow...into console to make it crash) ur gonna have ppl that use that to their advantage...

p.s...namek...dude...u might wanna change the spelling of the city u live in to Slidell...u missin an 'i' =p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh... Devil did crash servers for no reason. He is a prick. He use to go around crashing every server on steam one by one so no one could play esf. He use to do that for hours (literaly, he would just do that for hours). Why the hell are people defending him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are stupid.

Devil crashed all the servers that he could, all the time. Why are we even still talking about him? He's not even around anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
uh... Devil did crash servers for no reason. He is a prick. He use to go around crashing every server on steam one by one so no one could play esf. He use to do that for hours (literaly, he would just do that for hours). Why the hell are people defending him?
Because your talking out of your ass. For one any moron could crash a server in 1.0/1.1 buy typing random things or binding alot of things at once. And sence none of you morons knew or know devil you never knew for sure if it wad "the" devil or just some random guy so to make it easy, you all just assumed it was him.

And like uub said devil has not played esf in months, i could randomly name every person who has/know how to crash a server in 1.2, but i like them alot more the you. And for all you morons, if about him bragging about an esf aimbot/esf; its not mutch to brag about sence any cs hack will work for esf cuz its hl mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was just frigging uncalled for Snowjob.

And it's ****heads like you that keep the big Green C-Monster and the rest of the forum staff in business.

On topic, I don't really care if "Devil" or whoever is your boyfriend or not. Cheating, crashing games, and being an annoying **** is aggravating and uncalled for.

And it's not all that different from that last post you made, either, Snowjob.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Devil isn't as much of a pain any more as you say he is. I hear he doesn't play. Because of 1.2.1 he can't use his crashing hack or his freeze hack. or w/e it really is. But if he is bothersom for you. Just leave the server and go to another one with out saying anything. Simple as that.
You act like its SOOO easy to find a good server in esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom