Couterstrike

Best answers
I have counter strike and wanna know if i can install esf on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as it is counter-strike retail, then its fine for playing esf on. Just make sure you have the latest counter-strike version.

Best answers
I already downloaded esf i just need to know where do i unzipp the file to in the counterstrike folder?? Then what do i do after that? Do I just go to custom games and click install? Or do i even have to unzipp it at all?

Best answers
midion said:
I already downloaded esf i just need to know where do i unzipp the file to in the counterstrike folder?? Then what do i do after that? Do I just go to custom games and click install? Or do i even have to unzipp it at all?
where is custom games anyway??

Best answers
on counterstrike it has where you can play custom games. On that screen it says install and play and other things. At least where i'm playing counterstrike at.

Best answers
midion said:
on counterstrike it has where you can play custom games. On that screen it says install and play and other things. At least where i'm playing counterstrike at.
does dod have it??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you have to do is double click the ESF installer and point it to your Counter-strike directory. Then when you start counter-strike go t ocustom game, and activate it.

Best answers
hey... i have counter strike too and i installed esf... so it i went on and went to internet games and the server names were grey... not yellow. and i tryed joining one and it said Cannot Join Server With Different Protocal Version... and i did instal the patch... can somone plz help?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You installed the wrong patch, make sure it's the latest. Also make sure you;re getting the right patch. Did you buy CS or download it? If you bought it get the retail patches, if you downloaded it, then you probably have HL, update that instead.

Best answers
id imagine that it is the right patch...ESFBETA11... but ya never know! and i did buy counterstrike btw... yeah so im gunna take ur advise! Thx!

Best answers
does counter strike have to be updated? to like 1.6 or somthing like that? and is there somwhere i could dl it without the dl freezing? that keeps happening to me...

Best answers
CS will need to be updated to the most recent one is it's your retail version on WON. It doesn't have to be updated either if it's the mod version (WON) or on the modded version on Steam.

Best answers
ugh... its not working... i did get another patch but the same thing keeps happening!!! i dunno where to get another patch... ill keep trying to this this freakin game to work... whats beta v.1 do anyways? i installed that before and it did nothing...

Best answers
Hmmmm... k so i got it to work with steam... and it had the half-life backround :/ is it ok if it does? the game is ESF though. so i went to controls and there were none for the keyboard? im not sure what to do now... in game i can only look around with my mouse...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're going to have to get another config.cfg from someone. Or you can just manually bind them in the console, but I don't think that's a good idea for you. Just try to get an config.cfg from a friend.

Best answers
pfsh... that sux... if i were to get it from a friend would he have to have esf? and i checked cs to see if the same problem was in it and the controls are there... and halflife... :( none of my friends have this game... they only play it at net cafes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom