• More special effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transformations

• Greater, better or more levels

• Total voters
Best answers
have you guys ever playing this game before!?

the weaopn system were just like cs...and more useless in hl mode.....i fired nearly 2 round(30x) of mp5 and that alien grunt is still alive..

pretty *** though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played it once, when I was 12... It was fun back then, but I doubt I'd ever play it again.

Best answers
I played it once, when I was 12... It was fun back then, but I doubt I'd ever play it again.
cool but the weapon damage r pretty lame and ur life point is more frail than the ordinary hl...u cant kill the monster but they can slaughter u in second. it would be fun in the coop mode(only), but sadly that the last server of counter-life had shut dawn in early yr 2005.......

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played through it once. I definately enjoyed it since I got to whore every good gun. But it did get old, especially in Xen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xen always got old, but yea, I remember this being a blast.

Best answers
Yeah I played it when i was 13, quit it after about 5 minutes. Even then I knew it was lame.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v finish it it was much more easy to finish this game Since I know where ar all the enemys i use Deagle and shot to walls and kill them through wallthe final boss I'v finish him whit the Ak-47

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'v finish it it was much more easy to finish this game Since I know where ar all the enemys i use Deagle and shot to walls and kill them through wallthe final boss I'v finish him whit the Ak-47
actually, I've tried that mod before and the damage of the weapon effect were pretty insignificant to compare the enemy's lifepoint and protection armor.

if I'm not mistaken, deagle's damage in counter-life or cs are equal to glock 18 in Half-Life. other heavy weapon are more or less.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, I've tried that mod before and the damage of the weapon effect were pretty insignificant to compare the enemy's lifepoint and protection armor.

if I'm not mistaken, deagle's damage in counter-life or cs are equal to glock 18 in Half-Life. other heavy weapon are more or less.
The Desert Eagle Dmg it;s simileer to the revolver dmg

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
by the way I don't really think you were against the final boss by use "ak"

I've been there before.....if ak couldn't even effecting big mama then there's no way to against Nihilanth in the final round..(ak has even less damage point than hk mp5 in original half-life.)

so don't lie.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry dude I'v played an older version of counter life in that version desert eagle and ak war at full power in cs

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sry dude I'v played an older version of counter life in that version desert eagle and ak war at full power in cs
older version!? which one!?

otherwise I would still say the same, ak has less power to compare mp5 in hl.

and I already proven by dealing alien grunt and zombie/ alien slave. the first one took nearly 16 rounds of ammo to finish, and second one were still took 5-8 rounds to kill.

yes...there's no doubt how powerful ak is in cs and could kill player in single shot. but this is combination! the combine version of hl and cs which the damage setting is completely difference. cs weapon damage setting plus hl npc. unless you can prove I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom