councle

Best answers
Can any one give me code for the councle for esf and counter strike. Codes like changing map, puting gravity, invisiblity...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, im not sure about invisibilty but for the gravity and change map

for the map it is for example
changelevel esf_cell_day - this will take you to cell day

as for the gravitiy, im pretty sure its

sv_gravity 2000 - that'l give you an intense gravity pull

Best answers
i WENT TO THE ESF COMMAND SITE BUT I DON'T UNDER STAND IT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drop down your console by pressing the ~ button. Make sure you add -console to your shortcut parameters to ESF before doing this though. Then type in the cvar or command you want, lets say mp_plcatchup. This cvar has two options (True or False). The numbers 0 and 1 represent True and False. So an example would be:

mp_plcatchup 1

It is basically about memorizing, or kinda guessing how they work by what they are asking. Like changelevel changes the map so obviously you would type in a map name. On the other hand mp_fraglimit would be how many kills it would take for the server to restart. So obviously it wouldn't be a map name, but a number which would follow the command after the space.

Just write them down somewhere, you will know them eventually ;).

For a more detailed list by Mr. Satan check here. Note that the first post is 1.0 Cvar's but if you scroll down to the second last post, he adds the new Cvar's for 1.1 ;).

Best answers
mp_plcatchup? What does it do. Aslo all those Cvar's on the site, what do they do. I read the desptrition but i don't under stand it. Also how do i make a wish.

Best answers
That was rude. Anyone with an IQ of 10 could tell he was referring to the console, and I know as well as you do that you are smarter than that. He made a mistake and he didn't know it.

Also, to make wishes, go to ADVANCED after you go to CREATE GAME under L.A.N. There should be a drop down menu next to Game Mode. Select CTDB (that stands for Capture the Dragon Balls). After you start the game look for all seven dragon balls and put them in one area. Press the "Use" key (default is "B" I think, but I could be wrong) and the Dragon should appear, asking what you want to wish for. Keep in mind that this only works on some maps.

Best answers
If someone doesnt point it out to him hes just going to keep making the same mistake, i just chose to do it in a mean way.

Best answers
isn't that considered flaming though...
Back on topic: When you make a wish 3 selections will come up:
Immortality(invincible for certain ammount of time)
Strengh(1 million power level increase)
Friendship(Adds to teams score...useless since no one cares about team scores)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are NO cheats for ESF.

If you want console, right click on your ESF Shortcut (Or whatever icon you click on to run ESF) and go to properties. In the Target line, add:

-console

Once that is added in, apply and go start ESF. Once in-game, press your ~ button to toggle console. I hope this solves that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom