Couldent prosess C:/Sierra/Half-life/esf/cl_dll/client.dll

Best answers
HI can someone help me. when ever i try to connect to a server i says coudent prosess C:/Sierra/Half-life/esf/cl_dll/client.dll can someone help me figure out what this problem is...

Best answers
Ok, i get the same thing, but did you DL svencoop 3.0 cuz thats the problem with mine the error message for me is "could not open library c://sierra/half-life/esf/cl_dlls/client.dll"

Best answers
WTF this just sucked have the same prob here installed Sven Coop 3.0V played it wow cool game ... mm lets play some ESF ... huh wtf is this .... same error anyone can help me out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not possitive but i only got that error when i tried to download Half-Life. so i got the real version.not accusing anyone.:D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, i hate to say the word, ignorant, but it applies very well here (not flaming him, but his reasoning in the matter, im not using it in the name calling sense so dont get all biblical on me)

but with the half life enginein particular errors are very very frequent, i bought the half life box set that came iwth all he offical mods, yet i sometimes have problems that people list here, downloading it has NOTHing to do with it, so quit "not accusing" people of downloading thier programs, i bought all of my HL collection, but since i have problems with it i guess that invalidates that and im branded a software pirate, or so you would say

Best answers
it caused my entire half life to screw up o_O reinstalled yesterday DLed the patch from lightning blue about to reDL SC3.0

Best answers
Maistro said:
It works for me again thx a bunch m8
No worries Maistro,

Just two batch files and one .dll were needed
(Only problem is you'll have to remember to click on new.bat everytime you want to use SvenCoop, And then click on old.bat to use ESF or NS)

As easy as steam :devgrin:

Best answers
I'm getting this and some fmod.dll error. I had Sven Co-op 3.0 on my computer as of last night but I got rid of it this morning to try and fix the problem. No luck!

Best answers
by deleting it, you dont automaticly delete your "problem"
i think your problem is answered above.

LaggedRabbit wrote:

You can grab a patch here:
http://www.svencoop.com/forums/show...?threadid=17642

It's a problem caused by the Sven Coop team using a newer version of the fmod.dll file, it's also effecting a lot of other mods (like NS) as well.

cheers

you tried it yet?
if not: you should try it.
if so: did it work for you? (if not on this: pls state your problem )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom