could you? please!!

Best answers
Could you guys put ssj 5 and 6 levels in beta 1.2? it would be nice. they both appear in the shows. i think that the ssj 6 had blue hair and 5 had white. well it would be cool. i've beeen told that there's gonna be ssj2 3 and 4 in beta 1.2 so i thought that 5 and 6 could make it nicer. vegita and gohan have those levels too so goku wont be the only one

Best answers
Dragon dude said:
Could you guys put ssj 5 and 6 levels in beta 1.2? it would be nice. they both appear in the shows. i think that the ssj 6 had blue hair and 5 had white. well it would be cool. i've beeen told that there's gonna be ssj2 3 and 4 in beta 1.2 so i thought that 5 and 6 could make it nicer. vegita and gohan have those levels too so goku wont be the only one
They dont exist....ssj4 is the highest level, + this is a DBZ game so ssj3 will be the highest here, and NOPE there not goin to be any higher then ssj atm in 1.2, cuz takes alot of work to create those animations etc.

Summary: SSJ5-SSJ6 = Made up, not true, bs, weird ****, never existed in any of the series :tired:

Best answers
where do they say that there are ssj 5 and 6 becose it´s made up and it´s not true it could be that you saw some fanart but pls send me the site link so i can look too o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this guy is just taking the piss

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm, simply, they dont exist cuz i never saw them and i saw whole /db/z/gt

Best answers
I seen all of Dragonball Z and GT
Never seen them "SSJ5-6" either
You said you seen them in the show? That made me fall out of my seat, LITERALLY
But yea they do not exist, just mere fan art and side stuff.

Best answers
Dragon dude said:
*lol* let me guess: you're new to the forums? :cool:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those levels of ssj only exist in fanfic. So they will not be included in ESF. Especially not in the next version, which won't have any new transformations.

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom