Could we ?

Best answers
Could we get something like a DevQ&A or Devblog ? I really get hyped for this game but many information are still unknown o_o

Best answers
Um ok how about that :"

ESF2.png this is from anusbutter dev movie

ESF1.png

So... my question is that : that's a true full list of playable charracters in final relase ? Ps. Satan, Sabimen ? plz :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Dalte probably predicted the viewers would pay extra attention to these files so he could have added that just to mess with you.
However, they do have a broly model so they could be doing something with it but idk how mr satan could be of any use, maybe a trainning dummy/bot ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Brolly model you think is for 1.2.3.

I do know Dalte was using that model for some of his earlier effect testing. As it stands we are not really planing to increase the 11 character roster, since we dont even have the base 11 fully ingame yet.

Saibamen are a leftover of something tenken was working on. At this point its pretty much Garbage data. And Satan you all saw already. Remember the city vids with a statue?

Best answers
:yes: Ok so another question are you guys planning to do some offical info stuff/video/ss/potw on halloween ? For example like you did on easter :smile: SSJ egg ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont think anything is planned. But then again maybe Dalte will whip out something again. Hes pretty random like that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
By not having the base 11 fully ingame yet, you mean you have the models but they are not implemented in the game or you lack certain models ?

Best answers
Aaaaand another question could you guy's (who have acces to Esf final) do a sample screenshot of anything even rock's/grass/sky in the game ? ;)

For what ? I just watched all the movies again and my hype is over 9000 ps. then you can put those screenshot's in to window screenshot in gallery esforces

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about Goku and Vegeta exchanging a punch. Easier to capture. Just dont blame me if the quality isnt the same as the highest ones, since im running the thing at my own settings.

Best answers
How about Goku and Vegeta exchanging a punch. Easier to capture. Just dont blame me if the quality isnt the same as the highest ones, since im running the thing at my own settings.
Oh god show it... but please dont troll and use Final version :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom