Could this be Jedi Knight 4? =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy ****

is right

that game is downright awesome. I've played jedi knight 1, and i was not amused. But god damn, this looks ownage.

Best answers
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/823/823668.html That was a video for a ps3 and xbox 360 game; I doubt it is jedi knight four since they said it took place in-between episode 3 and 4. Anywho it looks awsome all right.
(P.S. the best part was when the storm trooper was yelling "NOT ME!!!" then he died.....)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't look like ingame footage to me. It looks cool though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the bit where the woman shatters all that glass looks in-game to me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap =O
JK4 for teh win!!

I'd say the bits with the guy in are pre-rendered, while the woman's scene's are ingame.

Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
Holy crap =O
JK4 for teh win!!

I'd say the bits with the guy in are pre-rendered, while the woman's scene's are ingame.
Ya, that makes sense, since when she does her force powers she returns to her default lightsaber stance.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't ingame. It's just a proof of concept pre-visualization [that's what Pre-Vis meant in the beg. of the film] of the next big Star Wars game that is being made. It's merely what their aiming for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling they won't be adding some of the moves you see there, like the ones that take out 10 Stormtroopers with one blow.

But it'd be cool if they did~

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I have a feeling they won't be adding some of the moves you see there, like the ones that take out 10 Stormtroopers with one blow.

But it'd be cool if they did~
Well you can sorta do that in jedi academy just doesn't look as cool/flashy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neat force powers.... now show us lightsaber action already!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they arent making a Wii version lol. i think people are gonna be really dissapointed by the amount of games that will be available on the Wii, compared with other systems. the best thing they can look forward to, are remakes, and sequals.

Best answers
-- I wasn't impressed at all. So basically the video showed off the physics and stuff and ect, blah blah blah-- that was rather boring and it certainly didn't look as appealing as Cell Factor when it comes too it either. If it really turns out too really be for the Playstation 3 of Xbox 360 only with all the high demand for a Wii version over the others ones by a rather large margin , i'd be surprised, seriously-- a Wii version in the works over this, now that would be enticing. I just dont see the appeal here i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom