Costum Powerincrease

Best answers
Well I suggest something different than the current powerincrease on
servers..

I know this game isnt an RPG but in most RPG's you gain experience after you
have beaten your enemy or healed during the fight.

So I suggest that when ppl are fighting there power should not increase, only
when they respawn or taking damage and reviving with sensubean.

The current way of PL increase should only count for the Saiyans,Cell and Buu
My type of PL increase should only count for Humans, Frieza and Piccolo.

So when krillin hasnt even killed 1 enemy but died after damaging several
enemy's..his PL increase at respawn should be very large. Ofcourse it would
have been the xp points he deserves only Krillin(Humans, Frieza and Piccolo)
will get it after respawn.

Saiyans, Cell and Buu will gain xp during the fight..that way it's more like the show..

And to add things to my suggestion..

Humans, Frieza and Piccolo should gain like 5% extra of there total PL gain.. after they respawn.

Frieza should have a less energy drain (since i've never seen Frieza depleting his KI..he fought a long time without draining all his ki.

Humans (Krillin and Tien) should start with 1 sensubean per lifetime.
And should have a larger Solar Flare radius. Speed should decrease a little bit.

Piccolo should be able to regerate some HP when PL is below 10...he should be able to regerate till 20 HP[auto-heal slow process]

Saiyans and Cell should gain 200.000 KI when they are revived by using an sensubean [only when HP is below 20 HP] or even a wish to revive the health of the entire team. Or in FFA a single unit.

Buu should be 2 times as easy to kill but his regeration should also be 2 times faster.

My suggestions would not slowdown the game and would give a more real DBZ feeling.

Those are my suggestions feel free to give good or bad critz..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well....200k pl is a lot to get from getting revived ;)

Best answers
I disagree Kelesk, would would that be?
And "X" 200.000k for a saiyan after reviving isnt that much..200.000k isnt that huge PL increase.

As for my suggestions that i added...those are only optional idea's to add my costum PL increase suggestion.

Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
I disagree Kelesk, would would that be?
And "X" 200.000k for a saiyan after reviving isnt that much..200.000k isnt that huge PL increase.

As for my suggestions that i added...those are only optional idea's to add my costum PL increase suggestion.
hehe, would would... (sorry, im tried and easily amused)

It wont happen because it would be unfair in some way shape or form, it always is :laff:

Best answers
lol yes i made and mistake.. i meant: why would that be..
anyway in any game there is something that's unfair..this way it wouldnt be that much unfair because it would give characters there own way of an advantage..
Humans for example they would life probably longer because of the starting sensu and still are easy to beat...when they revive the would have probably a large PL increase..saiyans, cell and buu would progress through their battles. The rest after the battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really like this idea. Just while fighting a saiyan he could have some free kills while you're not looking and get stronger than you in the fight.

Best answers
no humans,piccolo and frieza will get some how there advantage.

I wil explain..[assuming a fight pure based on PL]:

Vegeta PL 3.100.000
Piccolo PL 3.050.000

Piccolo is fighting against Vegeta..let's assume that with every hit from vegeta..vegeta gains 5.000 PL.
Piccolo might lose, that chance grows as the battle progresses.
Now Piccolo has damaged vegeta several times but Vegeta's powerlevel is now 3.200.000.. Piccolo's xp per hit is increasing while fighting with saiyans..

So at start Piccolo's PL gain per hit was 5.500+ but it keeps rising as vegeta is getting stronger.

Let's assume that after 1 minute Vegeta's PL is now 3.200.000

Piccolo's PL gain per hit is now more than 6.000+ Ki per hit

Once Piccolo might and probably lose the fight..he will respawn with MORE PL than VEGETA because vegeta's PL increase was based on piccolo's PL..

While Vegeta's PL was increasing during the fight..

This is very balanced and true to the show..think about it....sure if you are krillin and own for 10 min and you'll die, you'll probaly gain incredibly much PL after respawn.

Hope you guy's understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom