Converting .rar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt mdx a model file

first of all .rar is a compression file, like a .zip format

www.download.com search winrar, and you can use that to extract files fromt he winrar file

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm fairly sure sits some type of model format, or has something to do with models, it sounds familiar :O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, winrar is not free. It has a trial, and after 15 or 30 days it asks you to buy it. Even though it remains still use-able, it annoys you with a "buy" pop-up every time you start WinRaR.

Best answers
both mdx and mdl are both modeling files for warcraft if were wondering..and if u dont know wut warcraft is just ask and ill tell u, since the modelers for wc3 cant make a model for it..i looked for places and ended up her, the best modeling/gaming forum area with models way better then wc3 so i wanted to know if i could convert them instead of using those crappy models

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS_gohan44 said:
both mdx and mdl are both modeling files for warcraft if were wondering..and if u dont know wut warcraft is just ask and ill tell u, since the modelers for wc3 cant make a model for it..i looked for places and ended up her, the best modeling/gaming forum area with models way better then wc3 so i wanted to know if i could convert them instead of using those crappy models
Are you trying to say that you want to convert the ESF models and use them in Warcraft 3? I hope to god that you're not making a mod with them, or the ESF team will have to reach through the internet and choke you.

Best answers
Haha. I'm pretty sure he means that the models he's seen here he wants to use to replace the default Warcraft models. When he goes to download the file, it's compressed in .rar format, which he believes to be a model format that he wants to convert to .mdx which probably wouldn't include any animations.
That's what I got out of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get yobguls mdx > mdl convert or vise versa.

not to mention youd have to redo all the warcraft 3 animations, add a camera, and add some alpha crap

Best answers
i dont care i'd rather have to re-do animations, add a camera, and some alpha crap then live with those crappy models since kids on warcraft cant even model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom