Concerning The Forum

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not actually sure what all the stuff underneath your name, to the left of each forum post really is. There is this bar of stars, then this green bar, and I simply don't know what all that stuff means.
Any help would be appreciated! :p

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bar of stars is your forum rating. Currently, the more posts you have, the more stars you get. (or so I think)
The green bar is the reputation bar. If you look in the bottom left side of the screen, there's a gray badge icon. That's the Reputation icon and if you click it you can add or remove reputation for the selected user. The more reputation you get, the more green bars are added.
The other icon in the bottom left part is the Report post button, which should be self explanatory.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
There we go, thanks! :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically reputation is the forums "Thumbs up" system that never gets used and is only abused by Sky since he can pretty much edit it himself ^^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically reputation is the forums "Thumbs up" system that never gets used and is only abused by Sky since he can pretty much edit it himself ^^
Don't forget me lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*checks*..

My rep is low o_O, How dare you to complain about my abusal without me abusing it first!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom