Concern

Best answers
While watching the videos and all that, the gameplay, i've noticed, is a lot faster than it is in Alpha 2.0. It's almost too fast to the point where i cannot tell what's happening. I'm sure once the beta is released and i play enough i'll get used to it though. Any thoughts?

Best answers
took me 3 hours to get use to gameplay took me 4 days to master the melee. it will take time to get use to like most games. but then again that is depending on person skill. but it will not be hard to keep up. with the help of the scouter.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its Fast, its frantic, its fun, its just like dbz without 10 episodes between a punch :fight:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't make it too fast were we are going at the speed of light haha.

Looks good and sounds interesting from what I've heard and seen keep up the great work team.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, from the looks of the videos and such, I can't wait to try out the gameplay.

I like that it is extremely fast, may take some getting use to but it looks very dbz-like.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging by gameplay, it looks pretty damn realistic to the show! The speed is awesome, and will probably make the mod more thrilling to play!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they do, they will inevitably get bored waiting for you to respawn and fight eachother . . . at which point you light them up with Buu's . . . something or other :D

Best answers
one thing I have a concern with is if its non-stop action that gets boring real quickly....

like bfp looks purdy and is pretty fast but it was just repetive...

Best answers
time to master melee system=4 days
time to master movement=2 days
time to play esf!= priceless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id like it if you could just lunge around aimlessly and mindlessly crushing just about anything. I intend to create some destructable objects on and maps i make. Now one question. Would it hurt you if someone was rammed into you after a he was hit with a shatttering melee shot.

Best answers
Thats would be funny, if you ramed some one into another person, so they both go flying in that direction.:fight:

Best answers
hey we invented a new sport!!! dbz volleyball!!

here catch!!! WAM

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I've seen your mostly going to be getting kicked around the map heh.

Best answers
talk about dbz volly ball.....

if the advanced blocking system lets you repel KI attacks as if it where a PS then you could throw non beam weapons (eg big bang) to each other.... FUN!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true volly ball would be using gotenks's one attack where he turns the person into a volly ball XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom