Concept Art Sessions - Challenge yourself and get inspired!

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Concept Art Sessions
http://conceptartsessions.com/

Concept Art Sessions is a website where artists can choose a topic and duration and then have to make an art piece based on three random tags.
These tags are based on the chosen topic (environment, character, creature, scene and vehicle).
The website is meant to challenge and inspire concept artists.
Besides creating your own art, you can view the art of others, like it, comment it and even add paintovers to your comments!
It's currently in beta phase, but everyone is welcome to register and to start uploading their art.

Select your challenge, eg: character, 1 hour and three tags

Active session, open your favorite drawing program and upload your piece before your time runs out.
-- EDIT --
I forgot to mention, whenever your session is started, you get the random tag(s), which in this case are: Painter, Powerful and Child(see image)

Since a lot of you guys like to upload concept art, you may like this challenge website. Enjoy!
http://conceptartsessions.com/

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow. I like this already ! Thanks for sharing.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is it possible to team up with a friend and paint together at the same time?

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The developers told me it's not possible yet, but they will implement some kind of 'Contest' feature in the near future, where multiple artists can peform a session at the same time. So I guess you just have to register and wait :)

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Nice, I like the constructive feedback, I wonder what it looks like if you take their advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom