Comparing

Best answers
Heh i was just going around my HL files and checking out old sites and i came across FireArms 2.5 so i went to there site and found 2.6.
Well anyways to the point i was playing and they totally redid the mod (if any of you played 2.5 and then 2.6) well i think its similer to the work the ESF team is up to, sense they haven't released in so long and they've been Remodling,reskinning,makin maps and other things. Well thats like the FA team they remodled,reskinned,reanimated there weapons and stuff,new sounds and other stuff added.
Well i rlly liked 2.6 and it took them a year to make it and right now its my fav mod. So hopefully the more time it takes ESF team for beta 1, hopefully the better it gets... Thought i'd compare it to somthing other then DMZ for a change :p anyways this post had no meaning so you can close this it was just my thoughts...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Basically, he said that Firearms changed a lot between version 2.5 and 2.6..it changed for the better

He's hoping that ESF changes a lot to, again for the better.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cienta like DoD I guess...

that game is so ****in good!

Too bad it causes so much lag:rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like DoD, but I suck way too much at it to play it consistently.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like dod too but it gets boring after a while. firearms reminds me of a playstation game (i can't think of the name) "something op strike" except its with the half life engine. but i really don't like marine and navy seal mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom