[Comic]Living In Hell[Garry mod]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since it has an indirect link to gaming, i tought i would post it here, i made a comic based on the Half Life 2 story with garry mod and a bit of photoshop editting, just for fun because i had nothing to do...
It did take me quite a while though since the mod often crashed, I putted the pictures in a zip file and uploaded it (i had to do it, since its 6 pictures all, almost 700k+, the zip makes it like 4 mb to download)

http://kytec.com/view.php?fid=11936

C&C please,

btw mods, if you think this should belong in the artwork section or something...feel free to move it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty good how you laid out all the screen shots with each caption, actully enjoyed it. are you gonna continue it if you get more time?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know its hard to get standing up just right, because I have always had trouble. But work on the posture of when the people are standing up to make it look better. Other than that you have got an didea for a begenning of a story, just work on it more. I wasn't really trying to grip for more based on the first part.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah im gonna try making some more, the first part was to see what i could do, so i kinda followed the half life 2 story line, but i am trying to make unique things...infact i already had some things, i was building his house and i was....well basicly done, but when i saved it crashed and made me loose all my save files X_x and well....yeah the getting them to stand up is really hard, but trying to make them walk or run is even harder >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try spawning live people for just the standing parts. You can make them look at something using the multi purpose gun

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well...i could try that, but then i can move them around, i mean...they always look north, and i cant make them stand, south, west, east etc, i cant turn them around

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty cool, should be interesting to see it develop. I'll be watching :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I have made them look diffrent directions. Try spawning live enemies the direction you want them to look. They will look over ther then you kill the enemy. Oh and make shure the AI ignores you. Otherwise it will look back and fourth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom