Come Learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's illegal for the same reason marijuana, peyote (unless you're using it for religious purposes), shrooms and lsd are illegal.

First video is repetitive, the guy in the second video isn't tripping, and I don't care what Joe Rogan has to say.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Drugs are bad, m'kay?"

But what are we "learning"? That people experience weird stuff while high?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Have you ever done DMT Jynx? or did you just find the topic interesting, out of curiosity.

DMT is illegal because it's pretty much a hefty big dose of concentrate salvia on steroids inside of a tank. I ran into a guy a few months back who had off the wall pscyoactive drugs such as 2CB, DOB, and DMT. I've heard of DMT before and bought a 40mg hit for $40 (kinda steep but I had extra cash and this was a rare opportunity)

It's intense dude, in lamens terms it's the juice your pineal gland squirts out when you dream or when the brain isn't getting oxygen it seretes DMT (theory for common Near Death Experiences, since a common DMT factor is that the DMT trip involves some kind of deity or other being talking to them) it's weird.

but yea, it's a drug, propaganda will spray everywhere about it and it'll never be legal, but it's pretty easy to extract from common grasses.

Now, if you're interested in things like DMT but can't acquire it, grab a sitter and buy some salvia. Salvia is crazy man, and it's 100% legal in Texas and most other states in the country.

*Edit* I didn't bother watching one of the videos because I read zeo's post first and knew it was a dmt subject ;p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you still here Jinx? I thought you left?

Salvia is legal in Iowa as well. You smoke it. It gets you pretty high, but like Peyote it kind of makes you sick.

I haven't done Peyote my self but my uncle has. He told me he took the beads of the plant and split them open, scraped all the little fibers out because they are poisonous, then put the beads in water and made sun tea out of them. Not sure how indians do it but thats how he did it.

It will make you sicker than you have ever been in your life, "but you will see god" as he put it. I would give it a go given the opportunity.

And you should try to give some information about the videos you randomly post.

Not just "watch fahdfhadfh www.youtube.com ahfdhadfh" Learn interesting topic yeessm? belief.

The only safe drug I can think of is Marijuana. Mushrooms tend to give me and my friends wierd mood swings. And it kind of makes you sick because as it wears off it starts coming out your pores and as you move around you feel it again. LSD I havent done, and I'm assuming its like acid or the same thing, and acid ****s up the way your brain works.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go ahead and flex the old atrophied admin muscles to put this one to bed.

This forum doesn't support threads that discuss warrez, why would we allow threads endorsing drug use? If you'd rather it be legal, go protest the laws. For now this thread is coming down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom