come here to see fireworks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i got the fireworks mod to work so if you happen to be searching for a room come to my server to see fireworks. the server name is "Neoboy's Fireworks". i started this thread at 11:13 here and the fire works will be ready around 11:30-11:50 here. so drop by and see some fireworks. and if anyone wants to help tell me and i will give you my firework password. but thre might b a delay cause i got to gather a fireworks team. so please tell me if you want to help.

and dont tell me this is a stupid and usless waste of time cause i dont care, i just want have fun, so if you dont have anything possitive to say dont say nothin.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- or you can just stop trying to copy meh server and wait for a admin to lay lots of fireworks down and crash the server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf are you talking about. whats your sever anyway.? and i have never heard of "copying a server" and anyway why does it matter to you anyway. and btw your pics dont work. and dont even try to think that the fireworks mod is exlusive to just you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am keeping an eye on this topic, and if any flaming or spamming goes on, warnings may be given and the topic will be closed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the fireworks mod installed on my listen server too, does that mean that I'm copying you as well? :rolleyes:
If you want it so that everyone can use the fireworks, you might as well display the password with admin_repeat_msg, or something similar.
I don't know how long the players will be content with just messing around with fireworks and not playing, though.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not very long. I got tired of just doing fireworks after a day or two. I still do them every once in a while to freak out some noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom