Come and tell me...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I copied esf in steam/halflife but it is not working. Tomorow, Vejta, or my other buddy will bring me esf CD. So, now, when I d-loaded HL, bought it, everything I got to do is installing esf into steam/halflife! IS IT?
*smacks forehead*

No, you have to register a legal copy of Half-Life in Steam. Go out, buy a fresh copy of the game (online or in a store, doesn't matter) and make sure it isn't used. Then activate it via Steam and THEN you install ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U don't get me. I just bought HL by Steam, I d-load it and I asked can I copy ESF from the Sierra folder to Steam folder. But obviously I can't. Still I got that error when I want to join ECX server in Steam YOU DON'T HAVE THIRD PARTY MOD. I tried to copy everything everywhere but nothing. So, I will get the game CD tommorow. If U can remember of any other copy way, just say it. I'll do everything jus 2 play teh Earth's Special Forces with Evolution Class Extension!

Best answers
what do you need ESF cd for?u already have the instal of it on ure comp.,dont you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U don't get me. I just bought HL by Steam, I d-load it and I asked can I copy ESF from the Sierra folder to Steam folder. But obviously I can't. Still I got that error when I want to join ECX server in Steam YOU DON'T HAVE THIRD PARTY MOD. I tried to copy everything everywhere but nothing. So, I will get the game CD tommorow. If U can remember of any other copy way, just say it. I'll do everything jus 2 play teh Earth's Special Forces with Evolution Class Extension!
Sigh, as i just told you in my message here, you can..

Just copy ESF folder for example to : C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\(your user)\half-life\ And you can play, after you've restarted steam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, unless you can't connect to steam, you can go in offline mode, then do a server.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Grega I love that Splash menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom