Combo's

Best answers
Hey this aint about anyone telling me any combos. I just need help doing them cause i have a problem when trying to do them.
When i go into csomeone and while im holding left button i keep hold of it but when i try putting combos in it wont it justs does 1 direction eg: up then goes to red then does another direction :| man this is hard to explain.
ummmm....... Well when i leave go of teh left button the melee ends and i get the worst of it can anyone help me if you can understand this messsage?

Best answers
So your saying that you press something and it stuffs up and wont let go...i think anway yeah i know what your talking about it only happens to me when the server lags or im in another country server.

Best answers
well actually no its not my keyboard and yes do lag not as much as before i even have a ping of 400 in my server :( well anyway i do still try. I can pull of the combos by accident well nearly a combo.

Best answers
ah i see what is happening is you are trying to do a combo with UP then UP. You cannot follow up an attack with the same direction, you have to do something like UP DOWN LEFT for it to work

Best answers
Im having that same problem, I am trying to push down down but it only does down once and it goes all the way to red, then it starts a new arrow

Best answers
PS: It's not lagging and I'm in a server I made so it's not in a diff country like the other posts suggested was wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You cant do down then down again. you cant have the same direction twice and have it be weak . You cannot follow up an attack with the same direction, like the taco man said. READ

Best answers
Well, then there isn't anyway to do a combo if you can't have two of the same directions one after the other, both of the two combos start with down,down and if u can't even do that then u can't complete a combo, unless there is a combo that doesn't need two of the same direction by each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom